- A preacher who has been carrying a ‘You Deserve Rape’ sign was hit in the head with a baseball bat during one of his demonstrations.
- The news went viral after it was shared on social media where people reversed usual victim-shaming lines to refer to the man.
- An innocent woman was arrested for the attack and immediately got the support of fellow women and the LGBTQ community.
What’s the worst that can happen when you try to spread hate speech in front of people who are simply not having it? A preacher found out the hard way. He had carried a sign saying women “deserve rape” for not being true Christians. The man was promptly hit in the head with a baseball bat and netizens are finding new ways to roast him on the internet, saying he totally deserved it.
Controversial street preacher Brother Dean Saxton is known for denouncing homosexuality and actively telling women that they deserve to be raped. Unfortunately, he made the mistake of demonstrating outside Apollo High School in Glendale, Arizona because he was immediately hit in the head while trying to spread his hate speech.
Brother Dean’s demonstrations are usually aimed at women and the LGBTQ community.
The story was shared on Twitter by Dr. Jennifer Gunter along with a caption mocking one of the reasons why women are allegedly raped.
The news went viral after it was shared on social media where people said the preacher was simply asking for it.
It didn’t take long before other women began questioning Brother Dean’s situation using the usual things people say that aim to shame rape victims.
Someone even posted a photo of Brother Dean during one of his demonstrations stating that he was “dressing provocatively.”
It is unclear what happened to Brother Dean after the incident. However, a 19-year-old woman named Tabitha Brubaker was arrested although she claimed of having “no involvement with the incident.” She was charged for felony assault and marijuana possession and was held on a $10,000 bond.
Luckily, the story has a happy ending. Several supporters started a fundraiser to have Brubaker released. Lawyers also agreed to represent her pro bono. The only bad news is, Brubaker never got back the $10,000 bail money that was raised by hundreds of supporters.
Boy Hijacks Talent Show Performance To Sing ‘Star Wars’ Imperial March
Darth Vader would be proud!
- A little boy decided to outshine the group performance by singing 'The Imperial March' at a talent show.
- Star Wars fans couldn't get enough of the adorable rendition of Darth Vader's iconic theme.
- Star Wars actor Mark Hamill certainly loved the performance and has a hilarious reaction to the video.
30 Embarrassing Adults Who Got Stuck In The Playground
Word of advice: stay away from baby swings!
“Play,” according to Albert Einstein, “is the highest form of research.” Well actually, not only is play an important aspect of child development but it is equally an essential element for surviving adult life. According to experts, play can help adults decrease stress levels, improve brain function, boost creativity and productivity, and even improve relationships, among many others.
Woman Loses 10 Years Of Memories After She Pooped With Too Much Force
Well, this is something you don’t read every day.
- One woman in Hong Kong suffered from severe constipation.
- After finally relieving herself in the bathroom, she suffered from memory loss.
- She was taken to the hospital but doctors found her brain to be functioning normally.
- Her temporary amnesia was possibly due to the excessive force she exerted when she pooped.
Like Us On Facebook
20 Before and After Photos Of Ugly Views Transformed Into Beautiful Street Arts
US Doctors Reanimate a Dead Donor Heart Using a Groundbreaking Procedure
Kindhearted Street Sweeper Brings Pet Dog With Her Every Day To Work
Vegan Woman Outraged After Her ‘Disrespectful’ Mom Fried Some Bacon
Mystery Woman Pays For Everyone’s Groceries At Walmart, Turns Out She’s ‘Chandelier’ Singer Sia
Kenya Installs First Solar Power Plant That Turns Ocean Water Into Drinking Water
Healthy Man Dies From Infection After Getting Licked By His Dog
‘Heavy Metal Church’ Uses Rock Music To Preach About Christ