- Singer-songwriter Pink has issued a worldwide challenge – go one day on the internet without criticizing anyone.
- In the past, the pop star has been bashed by mom-shamers for her parenting mishaps.
Let’s face it, we’re all sick and tired of all the negativity we’re seeing on social media day in and day out. We often see a lot of bashing, bullying, and everything else in between. And we know it’s not healthy.
After becoming a victim of online haters for several times now, popular singer and songwriter Pink is taking a stand against it – and she’s encouraging everyone to do the same.
The pop star, whose famous songs include 2012’s “Just Give Me A Reason”, has had multiple experiences with online trolls in the past and that’s still happening today in her life as a parent.
In a recent Instagram post, Pink issued a “worldwide internet challenge”, asking people to “go ONE day without criticizing someone online.”
The 39-year-old celebrity also added:
“And if it feels good, hey, why not go TWO DAYS.”
Pink and her husband Carey Hart, 39, have two children namely 2-year-old Jameson and 8-year-old Willow. The couple have been relentlessly ridiculed online for their ‘parenting fails’ and so they’ve decided to limit posting photos of their children. In one instance, she has been bashed for posting a picture with their kids while her son was only wearing a shirt.
In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Pink shared how some netizens commented that child services should be alerted, all because he removed his wet diaper.
Despite her strong image and personality, Pink confessed that she “cried so hard after that” and has decided she wouldn’t be sharing photos of their children anymore.
Now she’s hoping people will take up her challenge and spread more kindness than hatred online. “I think it’s a long shot,” Carey wrote on Twitter, who said he’ll take on the challenge, “but I’m optimistic.”
Watch the Ellen interview here:
Female Twitter User Suggests Joker Should Be A Woman And Men Feel Attacked
Was it because they want Joker to remain a man or was it something else they can’t accept?
- Todd Phillips' Joker had everyone in awe as it finally hit theaters.
- The film has led to several debates among fans and even threatened security in some cinemas.
- Meanwhile, a female Twitter user has stirred a different kind of debate when she said that "Joker should have been a woman."
Dreamworks’ ‘Abominable’ Movie Pulled Out In Vietnam For Showing China’s 9-Dash Line Map
The animated children’s movie has sparked quite an outrage in Southeast Asia.
- The 'Abominable' movie has sparked an uproar in Southeast Asia. The said film, which was produced by US and China-based companies DreamWorks and Pearl Studio, features a scene where China's controversial 9-dash-line map can be spotted.
Ellen DeGeneres Lectures Critics About Kindness After Getting Bashed For Befriending George W. Bush
Mark Ruffalo wasn’t too happy about Ellen’s speech.
Who knew being friends with someone can generate so much social media backlash? That’s what happened to talk show host Ellen Degeneres when she was spotted hanging out with former US president George W. Bush and his wife while watching the Dallas Cowboys vs. Green Bay Packers football game on Sunday.
Like Us On Facebook
Woman Bakes Heart-Shaped Macarons, They Ended Up Looking Like Something Else
Helicopters Drop Food For Hungry Animals Who Survived Australian Wildfire
Sweet Filipina Woman Proposes To Her Boyfriend – And He Said Yes!
People are Outraged at Wendy Williams for Mocking Joaquin Phoenix’s “Cleft Lip”