To some people, farts are just like an annoying or funny joke. From the varieties of sound and smell it makes, human fart is truly a wondrous anatomical phenomenon. While some may think that farts are relatively harmless, one recent case in Japan proved otherwise. A female patient got burned in her lower extremities due to her fart sparking some fire during operation.
- 💨 WHO DID IT? - Keep your buddies clueless and wondering who keeps on breaking wind. Play sneaky pranks on your family, classmates, colleagues, or friends with this ingenious fart button.
- 💨 20 DIFFERENT FART SOUNDS - Every fart has its unique way of making you laugh. This yellow fart button has all types of toot sounds ranging from a shy-sounding fart sound to full-blown poop noise.
- 💨 ENJOY A QUICK LAUGH- Not in the best mood to take on life's daily challenges? Hit the fart button and laugh it out, reminding yourself to take it easy and not to take life too seriously.
- 💨 BRING IT ANYWHERE - This fart button is powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) and measures 3.3" x 3.2" x 2.6". Store it in your bag and bring it with you to work, school, or holiday adventures.
- 💨 THE BEST GIFT IDEA - Looking for a unique gift to give to a friend or a loved one? This yellow fart button will make a memorable present to give on Christmas, Thanksgiving, or a birthday party.
The incident happened in the renowned Tokyo Medical University Hospital. The patient was a 30-year old woman (name withheld for privacy) who underwent a laser gynecological operation. The doctors inserted the laser instrument in her cervix for the operation. Unknowingly the woman was suffering from flatulence and some escaped gas reacted with the laser instrument. It eventually ignited the laser equipment, causing burns in her lower extremities.
A dummy doll was used in the investigation if the patient’s fart indeed caused fire
The incident was investigated by the hospital. For stronger understanding, the investigating team used a dummy patient to recreate the scenario. According to the report:
When the patient’s intestinal gas leaked into the space of the operation (room), it ignited with the irradiation of the laser, and the burning spread, eventually reaching the surgical drape and causing the fire.
- 8" HD display, 2X the storage (32 or 64 GB of internal storage and up to 1 TB with microSD card) + 2 GB RAM.
- All-day battery life - Up to 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music.
- Now with USB-C for easier charging. Fully charges in under 5 hours (with included cable + adapter).
- 30% faster thanks to the new 2.0 GHz quad-core processor.
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported).
The patient nor any of the operating staff present at that time were able to give comments about the matter but the Japanese hospital authorities said this incident can be a basis for new policies. These include, basic fire-fighting or fire response training for operating staff, as well as making sure future surgery equipment will minimize interactions with methane gas from patient farts.
Funny as this unfortunate event may be, this incident still undermines that even under the safest conditions, mishaps may still happen. Don’t forget to share this story with your friends!
To see the power of fart in causing sparks and fire, watch the video below:
Badass Grandma Uses Chair To Chase Machete-Wielding Thugs Who Tried To Rob Her Shop
The brave woman defended herself with a chair and the crooks left the scene empty-handed.
When you’re a shop owner and two machete-wielding, balaclava-wearing thugs enter your store, it’s really normal to feel afraid.
Apparently, however, Hamalata Patel isn’t the type to get scared that easily.
This badass of a grandmother bravely “risked her life by confronting two raiders who entered her shop carrying machetes,” reported Metro. Instead of surrendering to their demands, she picked up a chair and chased them away.
16 Creepiest Things Children Have Said to Babysitters
Babysitters have an awesome job. They get to look after and play with kids as the parents are out for the night… That is, until the kids start talking about the creepiest stuff.
25 of The Creepiest Things Children Have Told Their Parents
It’s the season of Halloween and it’s the perfect time to read about creepy stories from the web. What makes a spooky story creepier and more disturbing is when it’s coming from kids. “Kids say the darnedest things,” they say, and indeed they have a way of entertaining you with words. In this case though, they can creep you out with stories that they have told their parents.
One Redditor asked parents in a forum about the creepiest thing that their child has ever told them. The stories range from funny to downright twisted, you’d think twice about the kid who said it.
Here are 25 creepy stories from parents all over the web.