Connect with us

OMG

Parents Leave A Baby Inside The Pool Shower Locker While They Bathe

What were they thinking?

A A A

Outrage has poured over a viral video showing parents getting their baby from a public pool shower locker. It had appeared that the couple did not want to take care of the baby while they bathe in the swimming pool.

The video shows the staff member was shocked to see that the parents left their baby inside the pool locker.

The pool staff assisted the mother in opening the locker.

Source: Adam Jack

The video was first shown on the Chinese website Knews. In the said video, the baby was wailing and clearly in distress as he was pulled out of the wooden locker by his mother, who seems calm by what they had done.

The staff was shocked to see a baby being pulled out from the locker.

Source: Adam Jack

The mother and a man, assumed to be her husband, are with four other kids while they were trying to open the locker. When the mother had a difficult time opening the locker, she asked the help of the bathroom staff member. The staff opened the locker and was shocked to see a baby being pulled out.

Watch the full video here:

Like Logo on Facebook

It is still unclear how long the baby was kept in the locker. However, though the child was wailing and crying, he did not show any symptoms of suffocation, Daily Mail reports.

On Weibo, the Chinese counterpart of Twitter, many people were angered by the actions of the parents, saying they were ‘careless’ and ‘irresponsible’.

Infants are prone to suffocation even in their sleep. Babies who are less than one year old are particularly vulnerable to suffer from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) during their sleep.

However, other accidents in the household could also increase the risk of suffocation. The video is alarming because of the negligence of the parents.

Leaving a baby inside a confined area with little air could heighten the risk of suffocation and even death. During the summer season, on the other hand, leaving a child inside a confined space may cause heat stroke, which is also potentially-fatal.

Funny

30 Epic Outfit Fails That Are Too Funny Not To Notice

#6 and #8 would be very embarrassing to wear!

We all want to look good all the time but unfortunately, that's just not always possible. Sometimes, even the most little things such as picking the wrong shirt or wrong pair of pants can ruin our entire appearance.

Just take it from these people who found out for themselves that, yes, epic outfit fails can happen to anyone. So yes, you really have to pay attention to what you wear so you can avoid such embarrassing disasters.

Go check out these 30 funny photos of clothing gone-wrong compiled by BoredPanda and we bet you'll have a good laugh along the way.

Continue Reading

Funny

Poor Guy So Broken-Hearted He Goes INSIDE a Washing Machine To Cry His Soul Out

Heartbreak makes a person go nuts.

Look, most of us tend to do crazy things in the name of love. We would climb mountains, literally or figuratively, for the one we consider our “forever”. Nothing is impossible when one is in love, they say. Now if you think a person can go crazy when one is happy in love, just imagine what a broken-hearted person can do. A person in the thick of anguish caused by a heart torn into pieces will just want to go crawl in a hole and cry endlessly. Well, in this case, this dude’s hole is a WASHING MACHINE. No kidding.

This group of guys just walked in at probably the weirdest sight they saw in their lives. Inside the washing machine is their friend in the most uncomfortable fetal position and bawling his eyes out. It’s just a standard machine, see, one with a washer and dryer. The crying dude is crouched in the washer.

It’s kinda hard to imagine how he managed to fit himself in there considering the narrowness of the washer.

Continue Reading

Funny

Robbers Miserably Fail At Looting A Gold Shop In Malaysia

Epic fail! These robbers will think twice before robbing a jewelry shop again.

A group of robbers might think twice before robbing a jewelry shop again. A CCTV footage shows how they miserably failed to loot a gold shop in Malaysia.

In the viral video below, we can see how the men in helmets, armed with sledgehammers, tried to smash their way into the jewelry display cabinets to no avail. Alas, the glass was too tough and sturdy and it seems the robbers didn't see that coming.

The robber wearing a helmet tried to smash the glass counter.

Continue Reading

Popular