- Bees are currently in a vulnerable state and people are trying to figure out ways to help the insects increase their numbers.
- Papa John’s decided to create the beeza, which are tiny pizzas that are made especially for bees.
- The mini pizzas are intended to help spread awareness about bees.
Pizza might be everybody’s favorite food and now the bees can get a taste of what humans truly love. Papa John’s has created adorable little pizzas for the busy buzzers. Amazingly, these tiny pizzas could eventually help bees in increasing their numbers and, hopefully, in saving the environment.
Papa John’s has introduced the beeza, which are basically tiny pizzas that are approximately just one inch in diameter and are specially made for bees. Instead of your standard pepperoni and cheese, the beezas are topped with wildflowers as well as a mix of local pollen, rosemary, and thyme.
The beeza is the creation of Thom Whitchurch, who worked with Papa John’s to come up with a recipe that would be irresistible to bees. Needless to say, the tiny pizzas truly look like the perfect treats for bees.
People might be tempted to try the beeza but sadly, it is not available for purchase. Papa John’s intends to use the beeza to support the Bumblebee Conservation Trust. With this program, they will give out packs of native wildflower seeds. This should allow customers to grow their own plants which in turn will attract the bees.
Giles Codd, Papa John’s UK marketing director, released a statement about the importance of bees.
“Bees are fundamental to the making of pizzas, so we wanted to give them a slice of the action and create one perfect for them whilst raising awareness of the well-publicised issue of declining bee populations both here in the UK and across the globe,” he said.
Bees are currently vulnerable but fortunately, more people are slowly spreading awareness on how to help the insects.
Stunning Wooden Tables With Gorgeous Ocean Waves Mesmerize Netizens
It’s like having the ocean in your own home!
- A woodworker and an artist have collaborated to create some of the most amazing tables you will ever see.
- The gorgeous wooden tables are already beautiful on their own but are made even more stunning with resin.
- As a result, the tables appear to be covered in perfectly-made ocean waves and have mesmerized people with their beauty.
Comic Artist, Who Stands 5-Feet, Shares The Advantages of Being Short
Yes, there are certain advantages that only short people get to enjoy!
Size truly doesn't matter. Life can be great even if you're not that tall at all. Take it from Brisa, an artist who stands at 152 cm (that's almost 5 feet!) and has utilized her creativity to make a fun series of illustrations, depicting the perks of being short.
Playboy Tortoise to Be Sent Home After Saving His Species From Extinction
His “womanizing” made him the patriarch of around 40% of the island’s tortoise population.
- Diego, who is a 100-year-old tortoise, was said to have helped boost the population of his species to more than 2000.
- Before Diego started "womanizing," the island only had 2 males and 12 female tortoises.
- He is believed to have become the patriarch of around 40% of the island's tortoise population.
Like Us On Facebook
Pregnant Elephant Dies After Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Firecrackers
Cleveland Volcano Eruption Detected, Aviation Color Code Raised to Orange
Italy’s Sicily Island Is Offering To Pay Half And A Third Of Your Flight And Hotel Expenses
While Battling COVID-19 And Measles, Congo Now Detects New Ebola Outbreak
Sheriff Takes Off Riot Gear as Protesters Cheer “Walk With Us”, So He Did
Most Riots, Fires, And Looting Are NOT Caused by George Floyd Protesters, Says Authorities
Gun Store Owner Shoots and Kills Looters To Defend His Shop
Clever Bookshelf Can Be Reassembled Into A Coffin After The Owner’s Death
- Interesting4 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG4 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- News6 days ago
Canadian Teacher Tells Student To “Go Back To The Philippines And Work On Rice Farms”
- OMG6 days ago
Scary Video Shows Alligator Climbing A Fence