- In a speech delivered during the 67th anniversary of the armistice, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said he believes there will be no more wars” on earth because of North Korea’s nuclear weapons.
- He also added that his country’s safety and future “will be secured forever.”
North Korea’s Kim Jong Un recently made a bold declaration. According to the supreme leader, his country will be forever safe and there will no longer be any war in the world – all because of their nuclear weapons.
In an event celebrating the 67th armistice anniversary, which ended the 1950-1953 Korean War, Kim delivered a message for the veterans and assured them that the country’s arsenal is a solid guarantee for its present and future safety.
“No more war on earth” thanks to North Korea’s nuclear weapons, said Kim Jong Un.
“With our reliable and effective self-defensive nuclear deterrent, there will be no more war on this earth, and our country’s safety and future will be secured forever.”
Kim also mentioned that their weapons will allow them to fight “against any high pressure and military threats of imperialists and hostile forces.”
Watch this video report:
US President Donald Trump and North Korea Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un
Observers pointed out that Kim’s speech comes after officials from both North Korea and United States have declined further talks about the former’s nuclear program.
Last year, the two countries’ leaders met in Vietnam but their time together ended without even reaching an agreement.
US Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo has earlier expressed that President Donald Trump will only be open for more talks with the Korean leader if there will be potential progress in the negotiations. Meanwhile, senior ruling party official Kim Yo-jong, who is also Kim’s sister, has dismissed the idea of having a new summit as “unpractical.”
Alabama and Florida Residents Report Receiving Mysterious Seed Packets from China
Officials warn that the unsolicited seeds may be dangerous.
- Several residents from Alabama and Florida have reported about receiving seed packets from China in their mailboxes.
- Authorities from the two states have since issued warnings about these mysterious packages, saying it could be potentially dangerous.
- Recipients of the unsolicited packets are encouraged to report to authorities as soon as possible.
Vietnam To Evacuate 80,000 People After 3 Residents Test Positive of Coronavirus
After 100 days without Covid-19, Vietnam detects 3 new cases – and they’re taking drastic measures to solve the problem right away.
- Vietnam is evacuating 80,000 people - who are mostly tourists -from the city of Da Nang after 3 locals tested positive of Covid-19.
- The government has also ramped up its efforts to conduct contact tracing and testing.
Fake COVID-19 “Negative” Test Results Sold in Various Asian Countries
Illegal selling of fake COVID-19 test results reported in Philippines, Bangladesh and Thailand.
- At least three Asian countries have reported an incidence of falsified COVID-19 test results being sold illegally.
- In April 2020, a man in Bangkok, Thailand was arrested for selling fake medical certificates for the price of 1000 baht.
- In July 16, 2020, a clinic owner in Dhaka, Bangladesh was also arrested for thousands of false results issued to patients.
- Most recently, police raided a printing shop in Quezon City, Philippines that sells fake COVID-19 medical certificates last July 23.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’