- Instagram user @snowdrops.and.stardust has discovered a new filter in the Snapchat app that “Disneyfies” dogs.
- The netizen posted about it on the Dogspotting Society Facebook group and the said post eventually went viral.
- Dog owners everywhere have since tried the “cartoon face” filter to give their beloved doggos a little animated-style makeover.
Dog lovers, rejoice! The time has come for your wishes to come true: your beloved pet will now be transformed into an adorable Disney character.
Thanks to a new filter on the Snapchat app, you can now “Disneyfy” your pet and make them look like a real-life animal from your favorite movies.
Your pet is now a Disney character – thanks to a Snapchat filter!
Instagram user @snowdrops.and.stardust shared about the amazing filter in a post on the Facebook group Dogspotting Society, saying:
“For those that don’t know… Snapchat has a new filter and it basically Disneyfies your dog. YOU ARE WELCOME. Plz post your Disney dawgs here.”
Many dog owners who saw the post immediately tried the filter and were obviously pleased with the results that they excitedly started sharing photos of their furry buddies.
You can go check out some of the awesome photos below:
As you can see in these images, the “cartoon face” filter gives doggos an unmistakably Disney feature – those large, expressive eyes we’ve often seen and grown to love in both animal and human characters in the films. So while the filter makers did not specifically name it after Disney, there’s just no doubting where they got the inspiration for it.
And yes, needless to say, we think everyone will agree when we say that the now-popular filter sure looks great on real pooches!
Maybe the filter can work on cats and other animals, as well? Go give it a try and tell us about it!
Small-Scale Miner in Tanzania Finds Rare Gemstone Worth $2 Million
What a lucky man!
- Saninu Lazier, 52, is a small-scale miner in Tanzania.
- In June, he made a valuable discovery after finding two Tanzanite gems worth over 3 million dollars.
- Months later, he found one more of these rare gemstones with a value of more than 2 million dollars.
- The lucky miner plans to give back to the community by building a school and a medical facility.
Sweet Boyfriend Sits Outside Girlfriend’s Room Everyday After She Tests Positive of COVID-19
Is he the best boyfriend ever?
- 17-year-old Camila Baldasso tested positive of coronavirus. Her boyfriend Collin Ouellette, 19, promised he won't leave her side.
- For the next 10 days, Collin sat outside Camila's room for an hour or two so they can still talk, eat, and have fun together.
- Eventually, Camilla recovered from the virus and the two were happily reunited.
Twin TikTok Stars Arrested for Bank Robbery “Pranks”
So much for creating viral “prank” videos!
- Twin TikTokers Alan and Alex Stokes ended up getting arrested after pulling two bank robbery pranks in one day.
- The brothers are now facing charges, with the possibility of being imprisoned for 4 years.
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Algar de Benagil, Portugal’s Most Stunning Sea Cave
5 Fun Activities To Do When You’re In White Sands, New Mexico
At Least 380 Whales Dead In Australia’s Largest-Ever Mass Stranding
Sci/Tech2 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos5 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
History6 days ago
‘The Silent Killer’: The Untold Story of Nieves Fernandez, The Teacher Who Killed 200 Japanese Soldiers
People6 days ago
Anti-Mask Protesters in Florida Storm Target Yelling “Take Off Your Masks”