- Eyebrows have become an important part of fashion in recent years.
- People have started trends using their eyebrows.
- The latest one is called the Moon Brows, but it’s much different than the other trends.
- The creator explains what the Moon Brows is all about.
Eyebrows used to be just a part of our face — we don’t really care much about them. However, eyebrows have become such a huge part of fashion these days.
While most people are still trying to create the “perfect” eyebrows, others are starting new trends — cue in the Moon Brows. As bizarre as it sounds, it is actually a thing. Now, the creator explains what he was thinking when he made it.
Hayley Bui is a prominent influencer with hundreds of thousands of Instagram followers. She is also the founder of Hayley Cosmetics. Most importantly, Hayley is the owner of the Moon Brows.
However, the credit doesn’t belong to Hayley as she didn’t create the Moon Brows herself, but to a 20-year-old guy who operates modeling agency Skyz Agency. The Photoshop expert Stefan James said that he initially began his agency as editing page SkyzEditz.
So how did the realistic-looking moon brows end up on Hayley’s face? The Instagram star and Stefan are good pals in real life. He sais that Hayley loves the moon and she even has a matching tattoo of the moon with her fiance.
Stefan decided to take it up a notch and created the moon brow.
Just like any other trends, the Moon Brows are not for everyone. But just because they are a little odd, that doesn’t mean that other people wouldn’t try it.
“[The brows have] had a crazy mixed reaction, some people love it and some hate it. I just created the edits for fun but it’s insane to see the nasty comments from people who are against it. I personally love to see other people do it if not everything would be so boring and mainstream.”
Ancient Wine Recovered From Shipwreck Will Soon Be Available for Interested Buyers
However, experts warn that the wine’s drinkability is “questionable.”
- In 2010, ancient wine bottles were recovered from a shipwreck off the coast of Germany.
- Experts estimate the recovered wine date back around 1670 to 1690.
- Christie's, an auctioning house, will soon be offering the wine bottles to interested takers.
- The wine, however, are not drinkable, according to experts.
8 Interesting Stories And Facts About Belugas
Did you know that a beluga once learned to speak like a human?
- Beluga whales are some of the smartest marine animals in the world today.
- These white whales can actually learn other languages, including human speech.
- One truly special beluga once told a diver that was in his tank to "get out."
Wine God Dionysus’ 2,000-Year-Old Marble Head Unearthed In Rome
The marble head was found in great condition in the heart of the city.
- The 2,000-year-old marble head was excavated in the heart of Rome.
- The marble head of the Greek god dates back to the Imperial era.
- The head had hollow eyes, which are believed to be filled with precious stones
Like Us On Facebook
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
WHO Wants Us To Stay Home and Play Video Games During COVID-19 Pandemic
Dutch Hospitals Recall “Defective” China-Made Masks
Smokers Have Higher Risk Of Contracting The Deadly COVID-19, Says Doctor
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare