- Officer Cameron Maciejewski of the Sterliing Heights Police Department in Michigan has been hailed as a hero for saving the life of a 3-week-old baby.
- The infant experienced breathing difficulties because of choking and the heroic cop immediately rushed to the rescue.
- Everything was captured on film through the police car’s dash camera and the video immediately caught viral attention on social media.
A police officer from Michigan’s Sterling Heights Police Department has been praised by netizens for his heroism. As can be seen in the dash camera footage that has since gone viral online, Officer Cameron Maciejewski bravely saved a choking 3-week-old baby girl.
Maciejewski arrived at the scene after receiving a call from worried family members. The crying mother rushed to the police vehicle to seek help for her child, who has been struggling to breathe.
You can just tell the terror from the mother’s voice…
He tried to calm her down, personally checked the infant and then quickly performed the needed first aid. In a few moments, the child’s airway has been cleared and started crying.
The baby girl was later brought to a nearby medical facility for evaluation.
Fortunately, Officer Maciejewski has received ample training on giving first aid.
According to the department:
“If it wasn’t for Officer Maciejewski’s quick, calm, lifesaving actions, the outcome of this incident could have been tragically different. Not only did the officer save the baby, but the officer did an outstanding job consoling the family.”
Hats off to you, officer!
Maciejewski, on the other hand, said he did his best to stay calm under pressure by remembering what he learned during his training.
“If I start freaking or if I can’t handle myself or handle my cool it just escalates everything for the family,” he explained.
Watch the video here:
Baby Lion Whose Legs Were Broken for Tourist Photo Op Finally Gets Rescued
This story has an awesome happy ending!
- A young lion has been kept captive in a barn where tourists can take pictures with him.
- The cub, who has been named Simba, had been abused to the point that his legs were broken.
- Luckily, the little lion has finally been rescued and is already doing well.
California Gym Introduces a Bizarre Social Distancing Setup for Safe Workouts
Plastic pods allow people to workout separately and contain the spread of germs.
- Personal pods made of shower curtains and pipes were built inside the gym, each pod can accommodate one customer at a time.
- The pods each have a bench, a set of weights, and sanitizing equipment.
- Gym-goers have to book their appointments to guarantee their spots.
Amazing Kid Launches His Own Business At Age Six
“I want to be a millionaire,” the boy said.
- 6-year-old Alfie Bradley may be the youngest entrepreneur in Britain.
- He has set up his own grass cutting service business during the lockdown.
- He charges 10 pounds per service and he aims to become a millionaire someday.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
Sex Health Charity Advises People to Wear Masks During Sex and Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’