Not all heroes wear capes, just like how a McDonald’s crew put a smile on his customers’ faces after putting in an extra nugget in the box for years.
Cody Bondarchuk from Alberta Canada had worked for the fast-food chain for two-and-a-half years. Throughout his stay in McDonald’s, he admitted that he saw that as an opportunity to give something back to the people.
The generous soul admitted on Twitter that he added one more nugget to each 10-piece order that he completed for years, and his post went viral, with netizens hailing him as a hero.
The post started when he visited a local McDonald’s and he remembered the time he spent with the company more than ten years ago.
Just like Robin Hood, Bondarchuk remembered how he added an extra nugget to help other people. In fact, people dubbed him as the “Robin Hood of Nuggets”.
“It was something that a lot of my coworkers did as well. It was really easy to overfill them without it looking weird when it was on the delivery line, and of course there are no cameras on the kitchen line,” Cody explained.
He said he felt good about what he did in the past and it’s a way of showing random acts of kindness to other people, especially those who are less fortunate.
Twitter users asked Cody whether anyone ever thanked him for his kind gesture, and he replied that the location where he worked in the past was mostly drive-thru so he can’t remember anyone thanking him.
“I’d like to imagine they went home, saw the extra nug, and smiled a little,” Cody said.
Gestures like this one are simple, but it can escalate into something big and good. Helping others comes in various forms and sizes, and this one’s an example of how kindness warms the heart.
Boy Kicks Car of Driver Who Hit His Mom On The Street
This kid is a hero for bravely defending his mom!
- A Chinese kid recently received a lot of attention on social media after his video went viral online.
- In the short clip, the boy can be seen defending his mother after both of them were hit on the pedestrian crossing by a white vehicle.
- Netizens commended the child's action, with some even calling him a 'true hero' for what he did.
Parents Bash Principal For Banning Students From Giving Christmas Cards
He defends it’s for the environment but parents are now saying he’s like “The Grinch.”
- Jonathon Mason, principal of Belton Lane Primary School, is getting slammed by parents after he announced a ban on Christmas cards.
- According to him, the ban is being implemented as a way of saving the environment.
- While most parents are disagreeing with his reasons, there are also some who have taken his side.
Man Who Lived In Isolation To Avoid Infecting Others Was Told He’s Not Contagious
Living life as a hermit for more than 10 years was pointless.
- Thai man Charat Rakmuen has been living life as a hermit for the past 10 years because of an illness he thought was contagious.
- Now, it has been revealed that he wasn't contagious at all.
- Charat has an autoimmune illness known as Pemphigus foliaceus
Like Us On Facebook
Couple Helps Out Health Workers By Producing Face Shields Using 3D Printing
The Earth Is Shaking Less Because of Coronavirus Lockdowns
Italy Grows Impatient With Lockdown, Civil Disturbance Seems To Be Brewing
China Gets New Coronavirus Cases, Reports That They Are Mostly Imported
Romantic Guy Uses Drone to Meet Girl from A Nearby Building and Their Quarantined Love Story’s The Sweetest
Ambulance Worker Gets Applauded By An Entire Street In Her Neighborhood
India’s Air Pollution Significantly Decreases Following Coronavirus Lockdown
Low-Income Parents Are Having A Hard Time Buying Baby Wipes, Diapers, and Formula Because of Hoarders