Connect with us


Man Dies After Head Gets Trapped In Cinema Seat

The victim suffered cardiac arrest after he panicked.


A man has recently met his demise – in a peculiar way – after his head was caught under an electric recliner chair. The unfortunate incident happened at a Vue Cinema located in Birmingham. The man, whose name was kept unknown, tried to retrieve his phone after dropping it between the Gold Class seats. Sadly, his head got stuck underneath a seat’s footrest.

The investigation courtesy of Environmental Health and Vue has already been launched. Witnesses say that the footrest was raised when the man tried to reach for his phone. But all of a sudden, it went down and caught his head in a trap.

An unnamed man trapped his head in a cinema seat’s footrest after trying to retrieve his phone.

Source: Vue

Despite efforts from his partner and some Vue staff to free him, he started to panic which led to a cardiac arrest. The footrest was broken and he was then rushed to the hospital. Unfortunately, he died a week after the incident.

West Midlands Ambulance Service was quoted saying:

Crews arrived on scene to find a man in cardiac arrest with bystanders having already commenced CPR.

Ambulance staff took over and administered advanced life support, successfully managing to restart the man’s heart. He was then transported to Heartlands Hospital for further treatment.

The incident took place at a Vue Cinema in Birmingham.

The Vue Cinema released a statement, confirming that the man was taken to the hospital on the same evening. The company also confirmed that “a full investigation” regarding the true nature of the incident has already been conducted.

Our thoughts and condolences are with the family who has our full support and assistance.

The man suffered from cardiac arrest and died a week after the incident.

The Head of Environmental Health at Birmingham City Council, Mark Croxford, announced that the government agency has been notified. He also relayed that “a Health and Safety investigation” is being conducted, though they cannot comment further regarding the incident.


Two-Year-Old Sees Something ‘Spooky’ And People Are Telling The Family To Move

Look how her expression suddenly changed.

For most parents, when their kids tell them they have imaginary friends or they see something out of the ordinary, they simply put it down to their child's active imagination. Others, on the other hand, believe that children see things that other people don't - like ghosts and supernatural beings.

For a dad from Alabama, Ryan Dalton, it has been an ordinary day taking care of her daughter, two-year-old Maya.

Meet Maya, the two-year-old jolly daughter of Ryan.

Continue Reading


KFC Customer Disgusted After Discovering Fried Chicken He Ate Had Maggots

“Thank goodness for mouth wash, I haven’t gargled so much in my life.”

Martyn Bates has vowed never to eat from a branch of KFC in Australia. And that’s because he just bit into a chicken that, apparently, had maggots in it. Infuriated, the customer decided to upload a clip of the disgusting scene online.

In the video, Bates showed a chicken he bought from KFC in New South Wales, Australia. The outside of the chicken looks perfectly normal but inside, you can see tiny maggots wriggling.

What would you do if you saw these creatures you ate?

Continue Reading


16 Times Stephen Hawking Made Us Laugh While Teaching About the Universe

Many knew him for his intelligence, but Stephen Hawking was also famous for his great sense of humor.

It cannot be denied that the late Stephen Hawking was among the greatest and most intelligent individuals in this world. While we still mourn the loss of an incredible scientist, perhaps it is only right to remember how significant he was. And what better way to do that than highlighting his humorous side!

Yes, that is right – Stephen’s humor was as great as his intelligence. This was even clearly stated in a documentary called “Stephen Hawking: A Brief History of Mine.” According to him, humor will always have a major role in his life. Why exactly? Well, that is because it helped him overcome the struggle of degenerative motor neuron disease, a condition he was first diagnosed in 1963.

Albeit known for his intelligence, Stephen Hawking was also a man with a great sense of humor.

Continue Reading