Dreams are part of what defines us as individuals. Sometimes they guide our choices throughout life and we keep them as tiny treasures deep within our hearts.
Have you had a lifelong dream, a goal that seems just out of reach? It’s never too late to work on it and make it happen. If you need some inspiration, here are 25 people who finally made their lifelong dreams come true. Oh, and be warned that you might shed a few tears!
1. After years of PTSD, crippling anxiety, and depression, this man finally married the woman of his dreams.
2. This woman managed to walk 2.5 miles of the Great Wall after years of struggling with endometriosis and RA.
3. This single mom finally moved into a real home after four years of struggling with life.
4. “After many long years in school, my Master’s diploma came. I am so happy and proud of myself.”
5. This man bought his first house.
6. Celebrating life with her furry pal after struggling with anxiety and depression for years.
7. Completed class A skydiver certification.
8. This man was unemployed for two months. He had depression and struggling financially. He now has two jobs.
9. “Our adoption was finalized today! I’m ‘officially’ a dad!”
10. Happy together.
“In their 34 years of marriage, my parents worked multiple jobs to support our family. Every summer they would fill a small, round, inflatable pool with water from the garden hose for us kids. Yesterday they had their first swim in their very own pool!”
11. It’s never too late to learn new things.
This woman has a dinability that doesn’t allow her to style her own hair. But her dad gave her a set of curlers that she can use with just one hand on Christmas.
12. This man finally launched his very own CD. He wrote the album while going through depression.
13. Lego-loving dad got the best birthday gift.
15. First race.
15. “Today, for the first time in my anorexia recovery, I’ve been told that ‘I look healthy.’ It made me so happy!”
16. First place.
17. A dream come true.
“My grandma has always wanted to dye her hair, and it finally happened.”
18. Finally learning to love herself after struggling with weight issues.
19. Sobriety is an amazing accomplishment.
20. For a cookbook.
21. First pet at 28 years old.
22. “My 90-year-old friend and I just published the first-ever English translation of a 75-year-old Armenian book.”
23. Finally an American citizen!
24. Slowly growing hair.
25. The best reward.
Nineteen-year-old Gabriel Nobre was with his mom and sister after finding out that he passed a university in Brazil, famously known for its very difficult entrance exam. Gabriel had to clean their building in exchange for free classes.
14-Year-Old Boy Borrows Money From Mom To Open Arcade And Earns More Than Triple The Cash
There might just be a super bright future for this young boy!
Being a good entrepreneur can be learned from experience, inspiration, and determination. However, some people are just born with it.
In fact, one boy in Beijing, China, has clearly proven that being a businessman doesn’t have an age limit. All you need is perseverance, belief in yourself, and a fantastic idea.
Student Goes To School With Makeshift Pen Made Of Wood And Rubber Band
This kid’s perseverance touched the hearts of netizens.
Let's face it, not all students value the simple things such as pens, pencils, and other school supplies. The unfortunate fact, however, is that there are also plenty of youngsters who are struggling to make ends meet and have to cope with very limited resources just so they can still study.
Take this young boy from Samar, Philippines, for example. He was so determined to keep learning that he refused to skip school even if he doesn’t have a proper pen. Instead of giving up, he went to school with an improvised writing tool made of wood and rubber band.
25 Uplifting Photos That Capture The True Essence of Happiness
Pure happiness is always around us – if we know where to look!
"Happiness," religious leader Joseph Smith Jr once said, "is the purpose and design of our existence - and will be the end thereof if we pursue the path that leads to it."
But in today's grim world, is it still possible to "pursue" joy in our lives? It's easier to feel miserable and pessimistic because of all the bad news, right? Well the photos below will probably make you feel otherwise.
As you will see in these images, happiness is always in the right places around us as long as we know where to look. Furthermore, true happiness isn't in expensive devices and big houses but in people, moments, and even animals!...
Like Us On Facebook
Dog-Shaped Clouds Are Convincing People that All Dogs Really Go to Heaven When they Die
Climate Change Alert: Melting Ice on Everest Reveals Tons of Garbage and Corpses
Independent Dog Commutes Alone to Play in a Dog Park Everyday
Sweet Husband Proves How Much He Loves His Wife After She Gets Infected With Covid-19
Parents, Warn Your Kids About This Dangerous New Online Challenge
Mom Breaks Down In Tears After Seeing Deceased Daughter in Virtual Reality
Woman Claims Not Drinking Water for 1 YEAR Made Her Much Healthier
112-Year-Old Japanese is the Oldest Man in the World, Says His Secret is Always Smiling and Not Getting Angry