- A nurse by profession, Li Ting ended up contacting the coronavirus after working with her patients in a Wuhan hospital.
- She eventually had to be quarantined at home.
- Her husband, Hai Tang, decided to document their experiences in a YouTube series entitled Our Coronavirus Story.
Li Ting used to work as an emergency room nurse. She has been in the frontline, helping the fight against coronavirus (Covid-19) right at Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak.
Unfortunately, she ended up getting infected by the virus after tending to patients in the hospital. After her diagnosis, she was eventually advised to stay at home and rest.
Emergency room nurse Li Ting has been placed in home quarantine after she was diagnosed with coronavirus.
Luckily for her, she is married to a loving husband who stands ready to care for her every single day. Now they are capturing their experiences on film so they can share their story with the rest of the world.
A cameraman for a video production firm, Hai Tang decided he would document their story through a series of short videos.
Aptly-titled ‘Our Coronavirus Diary,’ the YouTube series shows viewers what it’s like to live quarantined at home after being diagnosed with the dreaded disease.
According to Mr Tang, he came up with the idea in the hopes of lifting his wife’s spirits. However, the videos gained fame online after netizens found them to be very heartwarming.
The man of the house!
As can be seen in the first episode, Mr Tang lets Ms Li take her rest as he does the home chores. He cooks nutritious meals for her and always takes time to clean her room.
Mr Tang wearing a suit to protect himself from the virus.
Despite the obvious dangers of getting infected, Mr Tang does his best to make Ms Li feel comfortable and happy.
We also learn that the couple’s son has been sent to a different location to protect him from contacting the virus. They often communicate with the boy through video calls.
You can watch episode 1 here:
Meanwhile, here’s episode 2:
To see the rest of the episodes, you can go check out the ErgengTV channel on YouTube.
Middle-Age People Share Their Success Stories On Twitter – And Its Truly Inspiring!
112-Year-Old Japanese is the Oldest Man in the World, Says His Secret is Always Smiling and Not Getting Angry
He loves his sugar and still snacks on custards and cream puffs!
- Chitetsu Watanabe, 112, loves sugar and still enjoys treats such as custards and cream puff fillings.
- He worked in a sugar company and later served in the military during World War II.
- He was an active gardener even after retirement, stopping only when he turned 104.
Mom Breaks Down In Tears After Seeing Deceased Daughter in Virtual Reality
“Mom, where have you been? I miss you a lot, mom.”
- South Korean broadcaster MBC released a documentary called 'Meeting You.'
- The said show featured Jang Ji-Sung, a mom of 4 who lost her 7-year-old daughter to haemochromatosis in 2017.
- The two reunited through the use of virtual reality technology.
- The heartwarming video went viral on social media.
Like Us On Facebook
Mysterious Object Sighted Over Denver Skies
Small-Scale Miner in Tanzania Finds Rare Gemstone Worth $2 Million
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Solar Foods Ltd and NASA Make Edible Food Out of Thin Air!
- News5 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News7 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News5 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art4 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie