Toy Story is definitely one of the most beloved movie franchises of all time. The first film came out in 1995 and it’s groundbreaking animation and heartwarming story made it a massive box office success. Fast forward to 2019 and Pixar proved that they still haven’t lost their magic as the fourth installment, Toy Story 4, has also been widely received by cinema goers across the world.
Of course, some of those who saw the first movie as kids are now parents themselves and they’re gladly passing the fandom to their own children as well.
Case in point, a father and a daughter went viral online because of adorable yet funny photos they took with Woody and Buzz Lightyear during a Disneyland trip.
Meet LaRoyce Hall, a dad from San Antonio, Texas, recently took Carynn, his partner, and Zayda, their 3-year-old daughter, to the popular park. And since he’s a huge Toy Story fan, he totally jumped on the chance to have a photo opportunity.
Although he was wearing a different shirt at first, he took it off and changed to his Toy Story shirt as they lined up to have their pictures taken with the two characters.
“Originally it was only suppose to be Woody coming out but then Buzz came out too, so I was like a kid on Christmas,” he shared in a Unilad interview.
And yes, that’s probably the most apt description of how he felt during that moment.
As you can see on their viral photos, he excitedly took a selfie with Woody and Buzz, seemingly forgetting about his daughter. Fortunately, Carynn also took a photo capturing the funny moment – which later went viral after it was shared on social media.
LaRoyce was quick to clarify that they did took pictures of Zayda before that. Then he went for a selfie with the Pixar icons, not realizing his daughter was by his leg, “trying to get in the picture.”
According to LaRoyce, it was his daughter who said she wanted to go to Disneyland after seeing it on Disney Channel and so he took them there – and they all had a great time. Especially him, perhaps?
2 Office Kittens Fostered By Company To Boost Employee Morale Are Now Internet Darlings
Employees of the Year!
- Two kittens were fostered by a company in Ohio in an effort to boost employee morale.
- The idea worked so well that the employees began sharing videos of the kittens on the internet.
- Not surprisingly, the video went viral as the adorably named cats Debit and Credit became the internet's newest darlings.
Bright Yellow “Tropical Bird” Found in England Turned Out to Be a Herring Gull Covered in Curry Powder
- It had a pungent small and couldn't fly. They discovered it fell into a vat of curry water.
- The weird color washed off the bird after the staff gave it a bath.
- The bird appeared to be healthy despite the incident.
Furious Cockatoo Destroys Anti-Nesting Spikes From Building
The adorable little rebel was doing his fellow birds a favor!
- A cockatoo wasn't happy about an anti-nesting system being installed on a building.
- In an act of defiance, the bird began tearing off the spikes with his claws and beak.
- The cockatoo would then throw away the discarded spikes, as if he was truly disgusted with them.
Like Us On Facebook
The World Has A New Pollution Problem: Improperly-Disposed Face Masks!
U.S. Now Has The World’s Most Number of Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
Influencer Who Did Toilet Licking Challenge Tests Positive of COVID-19
Coronavirus May Last in Europe For About 2 Years, Says Chinese Expert