- Disney has announced that all Disney theme parks across the globe will be temporarily shut down this month as the coronavirus outbreak spreads throughout the world.
- In January and February, Disney has stopped operations for Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disney Resort and Tokyo Disney Resort as the number of infected individuals grew in these areas.
It’s a sad day as “The Happiest Place on Earth” has officially announced that all Disney theme parks across the world will be shutting down operations beginning this weekend. The decision, according to the company, is because of the spreading coronavirus pandemic.
In a New York Times report, we read that the closure will be implemented for all Disney parks, including Florida’s Disney World, California’s Disneyland Resort, Anaheim’s Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure.
Three Disney hotels in Anaheim will also close soon. Cruise ship lines will likewise postpone scheduled cruises for the meantime.
Meanwhile, 30 of their hotels in the Florida resort, along with Disney Springs shopping and dining, will continue operations “until further notice,” said the report.
Disneyland Paris will also close soon, although their hotels will remain operational.
On the other hand, Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disney Resort have already closed in January while Tokyo Disney Resort have been shut down in February.
A Disney representative said in a statement that they will continue to “monitor the ongoing situation and follow the advice and guidance of federal and state officials and health agencies.”
The company also assured all their employees that they will still get paid despite the parks’ closure. Hotel bookings, on the other hand, will be refunded.
Watch this video report to learn more:
Recently, California Governor Gavin Newsom has declared an executive order where residents have been encouraged to observe social distancing by avoiding large public gatherings.
“Changing our actions for actions for a short period of time will save the life of one or more people you know. “
U.K. Researchers Offering People $4,588 To Get Injected With Coronavirus
They need 24 brave men and women for this experiment.
- The Queen Mary BioEnterprises Innovation Centre in London is now scouting for 24 men and women to be injected with the coronavirus (COVID-19_ strain) in their desperate move to find a cure for the deadly disease.
- These people will be paid $4,588 each for the experiment.
- The said study is expected to start soon as it receives proper approval.
Chinese Passenger Wrestled After Deliberately Coughing On Flight Attendant
Amid fears of coronavirus spread, this woman deliberately coughed on a female attendant.
- A video recently went viral online, showing six airline crew members restraining a Chinese woman after coughing on a female flight attendant.
- Apparently, the passengers of Thai Airline were held up for 10 hours in Shanghai for COVID-19 check.
- The irate Chinese woman asked the flight attendant to open the door so she can get out.
- When she was told to wait, the passenger swung her arms and allegedly coughed at one of the attendants.
Coronavirus Conference Gets Canceled Because of Coronavirus
Ironically, one of the canceled events is supposed to tackle the disease.
- A conference about coronavirus in New York has been canceled to avoid spread of the dreaded disease.
- The state has implemented a 1-mile radius containment zone to further control the virus.
- Next to Washington, New York has the most number of infected individuals in the United States.
Like Us On Facebook
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19, Autopsy Report Says
Netizens Are Outraged With TikTok’s “George Floyd Challenge”
- Interesting5 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG5 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring5 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- News6 days ago
Minneapolis Rioters Play Audio From The Purge: “Any And All Crime Will Be Legal For 12 Continuous Hours”