- Japan’s viral KFC rice hack has taken the internet by storm.
- The easy-to-do kitchen trick has sent netizens raving, with many commenting that they love it a lot.
When we talk about fried chicken, perhaps no other fast food brand is as well-known and as well-loved across the world as KFC. Let’s face it: there’s just something about the restaurant’s crispy chicken that makes it a guilty pleasure for many of us.
It seems, however, that you can do something to take KFC’s finger-lickin’ goodness to the next level with one simple kitchen hack. Sounds interesting, you say? Well, you gotta give this a read!
Get your rice cooker ready!
This awesome hack went viral on Japanese social media and now netizens from various parts of the globe have immediately jumped on the craze.
According o the information we’ve gathered, the yummy kitchen trick is done just by throwing in a few pieces of KFC Original Recipe chicken and some soy sauce into a rice cooker before cooking the rice.
So yes, you have to place the fried chicken in the water and then cook the rice as usual. Once you’re down, tear the chicken into pieces, mix it with the rice, and then add some pepper and salt to taste.
Netizens have since raved about the “KFC Japanese Recipe” after it went viral.
A GetNews reporter described the food this way:
“The chicken has a plump texture, and the rice flavoured with the herbs and spices from the chicken is sublimated to a rich taste.”
Meanwhile, those who haven’t tried it have also expressed great interest.
One commenter wrote, “What sorcery is this? I need to give this a try!” while another said “This looks possibly tasty – it actually reminds me of a lazy Hainanese chicken rice.”
Watch the video here to see how it’s done:
I don’t know about you, guys, but I’m definitely giving this a shot sooner than later. Be right back, gotta pick me up some KFC!
New Toilet Seat is Designed to Make Employees Spend Less Time in the Bathroom
No more prolonged toilet breaks!
- The new 'StandardToilet' has a 13-degree forward slope, which means leg strain for someone who sits on it for more than five minutes.
- The discomfort is comparable to a “low-level squat thrust.”
- People are obviously are totally against the "evil" toilet design.
The ‘Wine Bottle Christmas Tree’ May Be The Perfect Tree For Drinkers
Now you have a good excuse to drink more!
- Wine lovers are sharing their wine bottle Christmas trees on Instagram and they look fantastic.
- House Beautiful, a home decorating magazine, has made a feature about it, showing us how it's done.
Amazing Teacher Uses Balloons To Teach Young Kids How To Wipe Their Butts
Kids, this is the way you wipe your butts!
- A preschool teacher went viral on Twitter because of her unique and fun way of teaching children how to wipe their bums.
- The lesson was captured on film and the female teacher creatively used balloons as her props.
Like Us On Facebook
Pastor ‘Destroys’ Coronavirus by Blowing It Away
Truck Drivers And Other Frontline Workers Can Have $25K Hazard Pay From “Heroes Funds”
Critic Who Slammed China For Coronavirus Response Goes ‘Missing’
Two Pandas Mate For The First Time In 13 Years During COVID-19 Quarantine
Student Regrets Joining Spring Break Party After 72 Of Them Contracts COVID-19
Thousands of Chinese Tourists Flock To Popular Spots After China Lifts Lockdown
Rihanna Donates $5M to Food Banks Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
Parents in India Name Newborn Twins As Corona And Covid
Interesting1 day ago
Funeral Dancers For Hire Are In Demand In Ghana
News1 day ago
Panic Buyers In The U.K. Are Throwing Out Their Excess Food To Garbage Bins
News2 days ago
Tiger in New York Zoo Tests Positive of the Coronavirus
News1 day ago
Nurse Gets Suspended After Buying Protective Supplies For Fellow Frontliners Using GoFundMe Money