The internet has always been obsessed with Keanu Reeves. Although the John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum star doesn’t have Instagram or Facebook, people have always found a way to create memes and other wholesome content about Reeves. So when Reeves allegedly admitted that he is “a lonely guy” who doesn’t have a companion in life, the internet immediately tried to make things better for the actor.
It’s no secret that Keanu Reeves is an amazing actor who has captured the imagination of people who watch his films. However, numerous stories about the Matrix actor always confirm that he is an all-around good guy who never fails to do something that makes people smile. But is he truly happy?
In an alleged interview with The Jakarta Post, Keanu Reeves was asked what love means to him. His response was truly surprising.
“You mean romantic love? You know, I’m the lonely guy. I don’t have anyone in my life. But if it does occur, I would respect and love the other person; hopefully it’ll happen for me.”
Of course, fans were shocked to find out that Reeves somehow longs to be with someone right now. Some proclaimed on social media that they would try to make the actor happy. However, it looks like the interview didn’t actually happen in the first place.
Reeves’ publicist has just revealed that the Toy Story 4 star didn’t actually give an interview where he admitted to being “a lonely guy.”
“This interview did not happen,” the spokeswoman said. “This was pieced together from several interviews, and the majority of these questions were not asked nor answered. They are fabricated.”
Either way, people are hoping that Keanu Reeves is dealing with life just fine. Hopefully, if he does feel lonely, Reeves can rest assured that he has millions of fans who will be more than happy to keep him company.
You Can Now Have An Official Pokemon Wedding In Japan
Your wedding will be the very best, like no wedding ever was!
- ESCRIT, a Japanese company that specializes in wedding ceremonies and receptions, is now offering Pokemon-themed weddings.
- The company has teamed up with The Pokemon Company to provide their clients with officially-licensed wedding theme.
- The food, the wedding cake, and everything else are Pokemon-themed. Two Pikachu mascots will even stand beside the bride and groom.
Robert Pattinson Officially Confirmed As The New Batman
Haters gonna hate but the Twilight star IS the new Batman!
- Robert Pattinson has been cast as the new Batman for Warner Bros/DC Extended Universe movies.
- Pattinson will replace Ben Affleck who left the project in February 2019.
- Aside from Pattinson, actor Nicholas Hoult was also considered for the role of Batman.
Disney Pixar Unveils First Look at New Movie ‘Onward’ Starring Tom Holland and Chris Pratt
Spider-Man and Star-Lord as elf brothers? Bring it on!
- Disney Pixar’s new animated film will star Marvel Cinematic Universe actors Chris Pratt and Tom Holland.
- Pratt and Holland will play the role of brothers.
- The movie will hit theaters worldwide on March 6, 2020.
Like Us On Facebook
Woman Bakes Heart-Shaped Macarons, They Ended Up Looking Like Something Else
Helicopters Drop Food For Hungry Animals Who Survived Australian Wildfire
Sweet Filipina Woman Proposes To Her Boyfriend – And He Said Yes!
People are Outraged at Wendy Williams for Mocking Joaquin Phoenix’s “Cleft Lip”