- Lionsgate has announced that John Wick 5 has officially been greenlit.
- The movie will be filmed “back to back” with the fourth one as soon as Keanu Reeves becomes available, according to John Feltheimer.
- John Wick 4 is scheduled for release by May 27, 2022.
For the past several months, the Covid-19 pandemic has placed different industries at a standstill, including the entertainment business. That’s why it’s definitely a breath of fresh air when we hear new updates about our favorite film franchises.
Case in point, Lionsgate has recently announced something exciting: they’ve officially given the greenlight for John Wick 5.
Fans, rejoice! Keanu Reeves will be back as John Wick for two more movies.
According to the film company, the fifth installment of the franchise will be filmed back-to-back with the fourth one.
In a Deadline interview, John Feltheimer, CEO of Lionsgate, shared:
“We’re also busy preparing scripts for the next two installments of our John Wick action franchise, with John Wick 4 slated to hit theatres Memorial Day weekend 2022.
We hope to shoot both John Wick 4 & 5 back to back when Keanu becomes available early next year.”
As of this writing, the acclaimed Hollywood actor is still busy as he is in the middle of filming The Matrix 4 with Warner Bros.
Director Chad Stahelski told Collider:
“Keanu’s gotta go finish his commitment up on The Matrix, which is a big deal and which I think will probably take him until the end of the year. Then we have to go into our prep mode and then we’ll start.”
John Wick 4 is currently scheduled to hit theaters by May 27, 2022 while there are still no available information about the fifth movie. I guess we’ll all just have to wait and see!
In the mean time, fans can check out Boom Studios’ upcoming BRZRKR where Keanu debuts as a comic book author. The title is slated for an October 2020 release.
3D Artist Draws Iconic Cartoon Characters in Realistically Creepy Ways
The stuff of nightmares? You bet!
- Ontario, Canada's Miguel Vasquez is an excellent 3D artist.
- His Instagram gallery gives us a look of our favorite cartoon characters drawn realistically but with an older, scary vibe.
- His works have gone viral online and many are just plain creeped out by his concepts.
Artist Creates Amazing 3D Graffiti That’s Absolutely Instagram-Worthy
Imagine taking pictures with these awesome optical illusion street art!
- French artist @scaf_oner has gone viral because of his optical illusion street art.
- His numerous social media followers just couldn't help but admire his extremely-detailed 3D graffiti.
Filipino Guy Creates Prosthetic Face Mask That Looks Creepy And Cool
Would you wear this?
- Rene Aberlado of Laguna, Philippines is creating some creepy prosthetic face masks.
- His work went viral online after his daughter posted about it on Facebook.
- The masks are sold for only US$6 each.
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Algar de Benagil, Portugal’s Most Stunning Sea Cave
5 Fun Activities To Do When You’re In White Sands, New Mexico
At Least 380 Whales Dead In Australia’s Largest-Ever Mass Stranding
Sci/Tech2 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos5 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
History6 days ago
‘The Silent Killer’: The Untold Story of Nieves Fernandez, The Teacher Who Killed 200 Japanese Soldiers
People7 days ago
Anti-Mask Protesters in Florida Storm Target Yelling “Take Off Your Masks”