- Jason Momoa recently became the target of bodyshamers.
- Several people criticized him for having a “dad bod” as seen in a vacation photo.
- Fans immediately defended the Aquaman actor against his haters.
We know him as Khal Drogo and as Aquaman. And while it’s hard to imagine hunky actor Jason Momoa being bodyshamed, that’s exactly what happened recently.
Yes most of us think he is extremely good looking and has a perfect physique. However, the trolls totally disagree with that and they’ve went as far as making fun of his figure after a shirtless photo of him went viral online.
Haters are saying Jason Momoa’s abs are “gone” in this Instagram photo.
Posted on the official Instagram account of US Weekly, random strangers have been commenting on the image taken while Momoa was on a Venice, Italy vacation with Lisa Bonet, his wife, and their children.
Some people have been pointing out that it looks like the celebrity has “gained weight” and now has a “dad bod” instead of abs.
A netizen even asked:
“Y’all forgot to Photoshop some abs on him or what?”
Fortunately, fans were quick to defend the actor from the online bullies.
For example, one fan tweeted that those implying that the Game of Thrones star has a dad nod clearly “don’t know what a dad bod is”.
Someone also wrote that Momoa still has a “better body” than most of those criticizing his figure.
So yeah, the sad reality here, of course, is that no one is really safe from bodyshamers these days – not even a Hollywood hottie like Jason Momoa!
Meanwhile, reports are telling us that the actor will soon begin filming the sequel to 2018’s successful Aquaman. The DC movie is scheduled to hit theaters on December 2022 and will again be helmed by director James Wan.
Disney Casts Halle Bailey As Ariel In ‘The Little Mermaid’ Remake
Meet the new Little Mermaid!
- The House of Mouse has confirmed that Grown-ish star Halle Bailey will play the love-struck mermaid in the live-action reboot.
- The role was initially being offered to 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' actress Zendaya.
- Not surprisingly, some people initially thought that Academy Award winner Halle Berry had been cast as Ariel.
Henry Cavill Reveals First Look At Geralt Of Rivia In New Netflix Series ‘The Witcher’
Are you ready for ‘The Witcher’ on Netflix?
- Henry Cavill has just unveiled the first promo images from his new Netflix series 'The Witcher'.
- The pictures show Cavill as Geralt of Rivia as well as Freya Allan as Ciri and Anya Chalotra as Yennefer.
- The highly anticipated series is expected to premiere on Netflix this fall.
Critics Are Saying Toy Story 4 is Racist For Having “No Black Lead Characters”
She also accused the movie of being “anti-feminist.”
- Disney-Pixar's Toy Story 4 is being slammed by critics for allegedly lacking diversity.
- According to a writer, the movie is racist and anti-feminist.
- Fans are defending the film, reminding haters that it's a children's movie about talking toys.
Like Us On Facebook
Dunkin’ To Permanently Close 450 Stores Before The Year Ends
“Starbucks Karen” Who Shamed a Barista for Asking Her to Wear a Mask Wants Half of the $100,000 Tip He Got From Supporters
After Months of Downplaying Coronavirus, Brazil’s President Bolsonaro Tests Positive of COVID-19
Huge 450-Pound Fish Pulls 2 Anglers Off Their Boat
- News3 days ago
China Reports Cases Of The Bubonic Plague That Once Wiped Out 60% Of Europe
- News5 days ago
California Man Posted He Regrets Attending A Party, Dies of COVID-19 The Next Day
- News6 days ago
Major U.S. Franchisee of Pizza Hut and Wendy’s Files for Bankruptcy
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Businessman in India Wears a $4000 Gold Mask As Coronavirus Protection