- Canadian mom-of-two Caitlin Fladager has been attacked by critics online for wearing expensive outfits while openly admitting she only buys cheap Walmart clothes for her children.
- The Instagram influencer eventually defended her choices and explained her real reasons in a lengthy post.
- According to Caitlin, she doesn’t want to be that mother who often yells at kids whenever they mess up their new, branded clothes.
A mother of two from Vancouver, Canada recently got bashed on social media for her choice of clothes – she wears expensive outfits while she only dresses up her son and daughter in much cheaper ones, mostly those purchased from Walmart.
26-year-old Caitlin Fladager has been lambasted left and right by netizens for her fashion and parenting style. She eventually took time to address her haters and defend herself against their harsh words.
Caitlin explained that there are wise reasons behind her decisions. Case in point, she doesn’t outgrow her outfits anymore – unlike her children who grow up fast. Plus keeping the clothes clean is never an issue for her.
As she wrote in a lengthy Instagram post:
“I am not constantly spilling food and dirt all over my brand new clothes. I am not outside running around in the dirt for hours on end. I am not tripping and ripping holes in brand new clothes.”
She further went on:
“My children are messy, they love to play in the dirt, and they love to spill their food. I buy them cheaper clothes, because I refuse to be the mom who yells at them for spilling a drop of ice cream on a brand new shirt.
“I strive to be the mom who sees them spill, and says ‘oh no big deal!’
”I strive to be the mom who sees them playing in the dirt, not caring that they are ruining a brand new outfit.”
So yes, she’s not feeling any amount of guilt despite of all the negative remarks she constantly gets from others.
Buffalo Leaves Hunter With Severe Injuries After Being Shot
When the hunter becomes the hunted…
- Chris McSherry, 35, was injured and left with a hole in the knee by a buffalo he shot.
- The source of the injuries were a now-dead buffalo that gored the hunter right before it succumbed to the shots.
- As of press time, McSherry is alive and well, although he has been on the receiving end of threats instead of well-wishes.
Nigerian Mom Sets the Record Straight: Her ‘Black’ and ‘White’ Boys are Identical Twins
She created an Instagram account for them to share their story and raise awareness.
- A Nigerian woman named Stacey set the record straight about her boys, Daniel and David, by putting up an Instagram account for the twins.
- Despite the difference in appearance, she shared that Daniel and David are almost biologically identical.
- Daniel, like their older sister, has dark skin and black hair while David has light skin and golden hair.
- Stacey clarified that David has a condition called albinism, hence the difference.
Florida Man Arrested for Spending Millions of Coronavirus Relief Funds
He lied about his companies, and bought a Lamborghini from the money he received.
- The Justice Department arrested and charged David Tyler Hines with fraud on Monday.
- He received $3.9 million dollars from the federal Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
- However, he did not spend the money on payrolls. Hines bought a Lamborghini and splurged on other luxury items instead.
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Algar de Benagil, Portugal’s Most Stunning Sea Cave
5 Fun Activities To Do When You’re In White Sands, New Mexico
At Least 380 Whales Dead In Australia’s Largest-Ever Mass Stranding
Sci/Tech2 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos5 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
History6 days ago
‘The Silent Killer’: The Untold Story of Nieves Fernandez, The Teacher Who Killed 200 Japanese Soldiers
People6 days ago
Anti-Mask Protesters in Florida Storm Target Yelling “Take Off Your Masks”