- Instagram couple Sabina Dolezalova and Zdenek Slouka recently sparked controversy after a video went viral showing Zdenek washing Sabina’s butt with holy water while they were at a Bali temple.
- Locals and netizens bashed the couple for the inappropriate behavior. The pair has since issued an apology and have promised to set things right.
An Instagram couple has recently triggged internet outrage after posting a short video taken during their vacation in Bali, Indonesia. Apparently! The said clip showed the pair playing with holy water at a temple.
Sabina Dolezalova and Zdenek Slouka, who are from the Czech Republic, went to Ubud Money Forest’s Beji Temple. While there, they spotted some flowing water and Zdenek playfully splashed some on Sabina’s butt, as she laughed and screamed.
Inappropriate behavior at a temple! This couple used holy water like a bidet.
Dr Arya Wedakarna, a senator in Bali, shared the couple’s video on Instagram and called them out for “harassing” the sacred place.
Not surprisingly, the video quickly went viral. Numerous locals and netizens have since reacted to the post, condemning the pair for their “disgusting behavior.”
As one woman said:
“I am not Balinese and not Hindu, but I am very insulted by their stupidity.”
Some commenters even suggested the two should be banned from visiting the country ever again.
Following the outrage, the couple apologized for the act.
Eventually, the backlash reached the couple. And Sabina quickly decided to delete the offensive video from her account.
The couple also issued a statement, with Sabina saying:
“We didn’t know it was holy water. We are truly sorry.”
In addition, Zdenek also apologized for “dishonoring” the site.
You can watch the video here:
Meanwhile, we learn that Daniel Šimkovič, manager of Sabina, has already reached out with concerned individuals to make amends.
In an interview with the media, he said:
“A voluntary contribution was proposed to the local village. Whatever amount Sabina and her friends give, it is up to them and purely voluntary.”
Government Office Turns Away Woman Born Without Legs For Wearing Shorts
“How can I wear long pants? What can they not understand?”
- Nancy Torrelino Boroc of Calbayog, Samar was barred from entering the Bureau of Internal Revenue office.
- The security guard told her wearing shorts isn't allowed there and she has to comply - even if she was born without legs.
- Nancy later shared about the bizarre experience on Facebook and it went viral from there.
Clever Duck Helps Little Boy Retrieve Lost Slipper
The heroic duck refused to give up until the slipper was returned to its owner!
- A clever duck proved that it is just as smart as any dog when it helped a little boy retrieve his lost slipper.
- The white duck struggled to collect the slipper that had fallen down a ravine.
- Nevertheless, it continued trying to pick up the slipper and return it to its worried owner.
Trans Woman Gets Arrested For Using Women’s Restroom In The Philippines
She only wanted to pee. She ended up in handcuffs instead.
- Transgender woman Gretchen Diez, 28, ended up getting arrested by cops because she used the women's restroom in a mall.
- The said incident went viral on social media and now Diez has officially filed complaint for how she was treated.