One of the most popular traditions for men is the No-Shave November. For those of you who don’t know, No-Shave November is a month-long tradition in which the male participants don’t shave their beards in order to raise cancer awareness worldwide. It’s a fun and exciting way to promote our support for cancer patients and well, beards are fun.
In order to spice things up a bit, some participants of No-Shave November decided to post pictures that showcase some creative ways to shave your beard. Get your testosterone levels soaring with these hilarious images of beards that will have you reaching for the razor in no time.
1. This man’s beard is connected to his nipples. Never thought I’d write that sentence.
2. This is one of the most artistic ways to show the world that you’re a cat person.
3. This is supposed to be a Pac Man beard. Unfortunately, it looks a bit… err… different.
4. Money is love, money is life. Dollar Dollar bill y’all!
5. Because this is the beard we needs, but not the one we deserves right now.
6. If this is not the most Original Gangster beard I’ve ever seen, then I don’t know what is.
7. World peace can be achieved through peace-sign shaped beard!
8. That’s a brass beard knuckles that can take down your enemies!
9. Swirly neck beard. Hope it comes with a swirly fedora and wrathful nerd rage.
10. I seriously have no idea what to make of that. Perhaps he’s preparing for a one-man “Baby it’s cold outside” performance.
11. That’s clearly a striped cat tail. You can’t convince me otherwise.
12. Ramen beard bowl because a typical hipster beard isn’t weird enough.
13. That’s clearly a Megaman boss from the arcade era.
14. This guy is clearly one of Riddler’s challenges. Be careful of the explosives Batman!
Shocking Footage Shows Miami Cop Punching Unruly Female Fan
While some condemned the police offer, others believe she deserved it.
A shocking footage featuring a female American football fan is currently generating a lot of buzz online. She can be seen being punched by a male police officer, who opted to remove her from the game. This happened during the Hurricane’s victory over Virginia Tech (28-10) in Hard Rock Stadium in Miami.
Reports have it that the fan got quite unruly during the game. Subsequently, a group of cops went to escort her out of the stadium. But as they picked her up, she tried taking a swing at one of the officers. The police on the receiving end also decided to throw a punch back at her.
The woman by the name of Bridget Freitas began to lash out at one of the officers.
Lip Reduction Is The Frightening Plastic Surgery Trend Today
Kylie lips no longer a fad! Thank God!
While some people follow the footsteps of Kylie Jenner in enhancing their lips, others choose to be on a smaller side. Instagram is crowded with frightening photos of people that undergo lip reduction. Lip reduction is a cosmetic procedure that aims to reduce the size of the lips.
Yes, gone are the days of thick lips and say hi to thin pouts. The procedure entails removing the skin from the lips along the dry-wet border of the vermillion" and using stitches to create a new lip line. The result is a smaller, thinner pout.
Lip reduction is a surgery that is slowly gaining popularity
Russian Guy’s Low-Cost Cosplays Are Extremely Hilarious, He Became An Instagram Sensation
This guy loves his sausages – and his blow-up doll!
We’ve seen our share of great cosplays and then we’ve seen those terrible low-cost cosplays, particularly those ones from Anucha “Cha” Saengchart, a hilarious cosplay enthusiast from Thailand who made a name on social media as, well, the LowCostCosplay guy.
Well it looks like he has inspired others to take his footsteps in entertaining us with ridiculously funny cosplays. Apparently, there’s a guy from Russia who’s been doing the same thing.
Based in Moscow, Russia Alexander Kravets has become an Instagram sensation of his own with tens of thousands of fans following his posts....