The art of design is a bit tricky. While this task looks simple at first glance, it’s actually quite difficult to pull off correctly. There are so many things to consider when you’re designing something. While it should look presentable, you also have to keep in mind that it also has to be practical and convenient at the same time.
Unfortunately, lots of people still take the art of design for granted. Most people often try to do things themselves instead of hiring a professional. Two out of three times, they fail spectacularly. Below are some of the examples of horrible design choices that would make you wonder if it was all intentional.
1. Well, that’s an awkward way to blow up a balloon.
2. That certainly caught our attention.
3. For what it’s worth, that’s one way to save space.
4. “When you want to be sure.” Yeah, because we thought that huge bump was just a benign tumor.
5. Not ragging on the Photoshop skills, but that’s probably not the best way to put those reflections.
6. It’s hard not to think that this design isn’t intentional.
7. And so they say, art and sexual symbols go hand in hand.
8. You can only open that door by twisting the old lady’s nipples.
9. There’s no way out of this Rocco. There’s only misery of isolation and solace.
10. Using this comfort room would be uncomfortable. Imagine the stare downs that could happen here.
11. You shouldn’t be surprised people. I was born to be alone. No, I’m not crying!
12. There’s a special place in hell for the person who designed this comfort room.
13. A weirdly phallic shaped cake that says “weed.” It doesn’t get lower than that.
14. You had one job Noah! How do you plan to breed two male lions?
15. Whoever designed this is either an oblivious person, or just a magnificent troll.
18 Amputees Who Showcase The Good Side of Having A Great Sense Of Humor
Losing a limb or two does not mean it’s the end of the world.
If there’s one thing we can all agree with, it’s that real life is not always filled with rainbows and butterflies. From time to time, we deal with terrible hurdles in life. How to tackle them is up to us individually. It’s a matter of perspective, but it’s undeniable that oftentimes, some people appear to be luckier than others. Take accidents for example. Some leave an accident unscathed, some die, and some lose an arm or two.
Ending up as an amputee is one of the worst things that could ever happen to someone. This tragic fate breaks many people. It takes an impressively strong spirit to get over it. Below are some of the examples of brave spirits who managed to laugh off their terrible fate and bless them for it.
1. When you can’t even pass the requirements to eat a Big Mac.
30 Cringe-Worthy Haircuts That Scream Bad Decisions
Bad decisions and new haircuts never go hand in hand.
Whenever you’re making a decision, you should really think carefully about its eventual outcome. That is true, especially for things that could potentially remain with you for a very long time. Babies, a new house, a car, you name it. But for the sake of this conversation, let’s stick to the smaller things. Take haircuts for example.
Oh, yes, talking ‘bout haircuts, they’re quite notorious in that regard. These people below, seeing them would make you say, “What the hell?”
Luckily for them, it’s temporary… unless, of course, they decide to try a new shenanigan with their hair dew....
Grandpa Challenges 2 Young Men In Dance Showdown And Crowd Roars In Laughter
Who said grandpas don’t have the moves to impress everyone in a breakdance showdown? Just look at this grandpa dominate the streets with his cool dance steps.
We usually dance showdown movies done in the United States. The Hollywood movies “You Got Served,” “Honey,” and “Step Up” are just a few of the must-see dance-themed films that also became an inspiration of the mob performances we see on the streets, not just in America, but throughout the world.
There is a huge collection of street dance performances on Youtube. Among them though is the latest viral dance show off between two breakdancers and their very competitive challenger, dancing grandpa.