- The female grocery staff told the male customer that either he complies or leave the store.
- The outraged customer rammed the employee with his shopping cart.
- Eventually, another worker used pepper spray on the attacker to incapacitate him.
Knowing how the coronavirus can destroy the body and health in general, you would think that most people would not object to do the most basic thing to protect oneself against getting sick – which is to wear a mask in public.
Unfortunately, not only do some people refuse to wear masks, but actually attack others who instruct them to do so, even if it’s for their own good. Case in point, an employee at a Ralphs grocery store in Mid-Wilshire in Los Angeles, California was only doing her job when she asked a customer to wear a mask inside the store premises.
She told the man that either he complies or leave, a policy which was mandated by the Los Angeles County.
The man did not take this well and started ramming the employee with his shopping cart. Someone was able to take a video of the ugly confrontation.
A witness said that she heard the commotion when she just coming down to the end of the aisle.
“I looked down there and there was this guy just yelling at someone, and then all of a sudden you see him, you know, take the handles of his cart and just try to ram this woman,” she said.
The witness added that the man just continued to scream at the female employee while he was pushing his cart against her.
She added that another woman tried to diffuse the situation and tried to push the angry customer out of the way.
Eventually, a worker used pepper spray on the man to incapacitate him and the police later arrived at the scene.
The video showed the man, moments after the incident, sitting on the ground surrounded by spilled milk.
He was taken to the hospital by the paramedics. So far, we still have no news yet if he will face criminal charges.
“Ninja Bear” Shows Off Nunchucks Skills at Japanese Zoo
No, it’s not a human in a bear suit.
- Twitter user @shirokumaroko uploaded a video of a bear swinging a three-section staff called sajiegun.
- The zoo staff noticed the young cub interested in swinging sticks, so they decided to give him the weapon.
- The bear has "become very good at handling it and his posture has improved."
Groom Dies, Over 100 Wedding Guests Contract COVID-19 In India
He had high fever and diarrhea but his family didn’t want to postpone the event.
- A wedding in Paliganh, Patna turned out to be a COVID-19 super spreader after over a hundred guests eventually tested positive of the virus.
- The groom, who has already been sick during the event, died two days later.
- According to relatives, he had diarrhea and high fever but his family didn't want to postpone the nuptials.
24 Funny Grandparents Spotted Wearing Inappropriate Shirts
#5 has to be my favorite!
We all love our grandparents! They’re just adorable, generous, sweet, supportive, and badass all at the same time. On top of that, they can also be unexpectedly hilarious.
Like Us On Facebook
Nurse Evicted from Boarding House After Telling Landlady She Has Covid-19
90-Year-Old Grandfather Came Out as Gay During the Pandemic
Devoted Husband Succumbs to Coronavirus After Visiting Wife on Deathbed
Novel Coronavirus Found on Frozen Seafood Packaging in China
- News6 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News6 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art5 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie
- History5 days ago
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World