- In her deathbed, Claire Walton of HopeHealth in Providence, RI joked about meeting the cast of Game of Thrones, her favorite show.
- Despite knowing that her request might be a bit too far-fetched, the hospice staff actually took it seriously and did something about it.
Game of Thrones, the best-selling book series published by George R. R. Martin, had taken the world by storm. When it was brought to screen by HBO, the first season did not fare as well. However, it didn’t take long before it achieved massive popularity and now it’s considered as one of the most successful television series of all time.
The appeal of Game of Thrones (GoT) has reached a huge number of fans, both young and old. A survey was conducted online and the series showed an audience demographic that range from under 18-year-olds to those who are over 45 year of age.
Apparently, one geriatric resident at the hospice called Hope Health Hulitar Hospice Center in Providence, Rhode Islands is also a huge GoT fan. Aware that she’s nearing the end of her life’s journey, 88-year-old Claire Walton had remained cheerful self.
According to reports, Claire had kept joking with the hospice care team during one of the show’s episodes when she blurted the desire to meet the cast members.
Like many people, Claire was aware that some wishes don’t come true. She realized that her request was a bit far-fetched, so she amended it to something more doable: being able to see the third episode of the eighth season of the series. Little did she know that she’s in for the surprise of her life.
A few days later, she got both wishes granted when she was able to watch the episode she so desired. To top it up, it was accompanied by videos of the 10 GoT cast members talking to her. The video also showed Liam Cunningham, Ser Davos for the GoT fans, who sent along good tidings, says Victoria Vichroski, a spokeswoman for HopeHealth Hospice.
Claire passed away the next day, a day after her final wish was granted by the very casts of the show she loved.
Watch this video and see how the GoT casts sent off this woman happily.
Woman Who Practices ‘Breatharianism’ Says She No Longer Needs To Eat Solid Food
Her longest fast without solid food lasted for 97 days!
- A Minneapolis woman has adopted an unusual lifestyle that reportedly allows her to draw sustenance from air and sunlight.
- She says that doing breathing exercises allows her to subsist solely on smoothies and juices.
- The "breatharian" reveals that she has once gone 97 days without any solid food.
97-Year-Old US Veteran Reunites With French Woman He Fell In Love With During WWII
“I always loved you. You never got out of my heart.”
- A World War II veteran attended the 75th anniversary of D-Day in France with an interesting story to tell.
- He revealed that he fell in love with a French girl in a small village but had never been able to see her again.
- Luckily, the woman was tracked down and the lovers were finally reunited 75 years after they first met.
Meet Cassandra de Pecol, the First Woman to Visit Every Country on Earth…and She’s Just 27!
Her Instagram account is to die for!
- She has reached all 193 sovereign nations within 18 months and 26 days.
- Her journey cost her almost $200,000. She was received financial help from sponsors.
- Cassie is also an author, speaker, philanthropist, AND an Ironman athlete!