“Game of Thrones” is one of the most successful television series in history. With that said, many are wondering what exactly are the stars making?
The HBO hit series may have already wrapped up, but that doesn’t mean that fans are not interested to know more about the cast anymore. In fact, one of the most asked questions until today is how much each of the best-known cast members earns? Many have made millions from their work in the hit TV show, and here are 15 of them.
15. Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei) — $1 million
Nathalie Emmanuel’s character, Missandei, made her first appearance in season 3. For all the seasons, Nathalie earned about $1 million.
14. Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy) — $2 million
Theon Greyjoy’s character has been on the show since the first season. In the final season, actor Alfie Allen received about $100,000 per episode and earned about $2 million for the entire show.
13. Conleth Hill (Varys) — $2 million
Conleth Hill’s earnings were about $100,000 per episode in seasons 7-8. The actor earned around $2 million for the entire show.
12. Gwendoline Christie (Brienne of Tarth) — $3 million
Brienne of Tarth, the first Lord Commander of the King’s Guard and the first Lady Night appeared in season 2. Gwendoline Christie who portrayed Brienne of Tarth earned around $3 million for all seasons combined.
11. Iain Glen (Jorah Mormont) — $3 million
Jorah Mormont, a knight who was banished from Westeros appeared back in season 1. Scottish actor Iain Glen managed to earn around $3 million.
10. Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark) — $4 million
Isaac Hempstead Wright was only 10 years old when he joined the show as Bran Stark. Now, he is 19 years old and Game of Thrones has brought him around $4 million. In seasons 7 and 8, the actor earned $175,000 per episode.
9. Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) — $6 million
Sophie Turner made her professional acting debut in Game of Thrones playing the role of Sansa Stark. She recently spoke out about the pay gap between herself and co-star Kit Harrington. Sophie is reported to earn $150,000 per episode and has a net worth of $6 million
8. Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) — $6 million
Perhaps the fieriest GoT character is Arya Stark, portrayed by actress Maisie Williams. Like Sophie Turner, who plays her sister on the show, Maisie was new to the acting world when she landed her role. For 8 seasons, her earnings grew from $150,000 per episode to $210,000 per episode.
7. Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell) — $6 million
Natalie Dormer appeared in season 2 as Margaery Tyrell and was one of the most interesting characters until she di ed in season 6. The actress earned around $6 million.
6. Rory McCann (Sandor Clegane) — $6 million
Sandor Clegane, also known as The Hound, appeared in season 1. The show earned Scottish actor Rory McCann around $6 million.
5. Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) — $9 million
Five years ago, Lena Headey made about $150,000 per episode, but later her earnings were increased to $300,000 per episode. In season 8, the actress earned $1.2 million per episode.
4. Kit Harington (Jon Snow) — $12 million
Before 2013, Kit Harrington’s character Jon Snow was not the most popular until season 5, which earned him about $300,000 per episode. In season 7, he earned $500,000 per episode, and in season 8, $ 1.2 million.
3. Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) — $13 million
Emilia Clarke plays Daenerys Targaryen (aka Khaleesi, aka the Mother of Dragons, aka the Breaker of Chains), and she is one of the five lead cast members on Game of Thrones who negotiated a $500,000-per-episode salary for its seventh and eighth seasons. With seven episodes in season 7 and six episodes in season 6, the deal has netted Clarke an impressive $6,500,000 for the show’s final two seasons, making her net worth around $13 million.
2. Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) — $15 million
Peter Dinklage’s earnings were $150,000 per episode. After the negotiation process with the HBO channel, this amount was increased to $300,000, and then it rose to $1.2 million per episode, just like all the other A-list actors.
1. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) — $16 million
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, who plays Jaime Lannister, is also one of the show’s five lead actors who is paid a $500,000-per-episode salary for Game of Thrones‘ final two seasons. Like Clarke, his pay for the final two seasons is an impressive $6,500,000, making his net worth around $16 million.
You Can Now Have An Official Pokemon Wedding In Japan
Your wedding will be the very best, like no wedding ever was!
- ESCRIT, a Japanese company that specializes in wedding ceremonies and receptions, is now offering Pokemon-themed weddings.
- The company has teamed up with The Pokemon Company to provide their clients with officially-licensed wedding theme.
- The food, the wedding cake, and everything else are Pokemon-themed. Two Pikachu mascots will even stand beside the bride and groom.
Robert Pattinson Officially Confirmed As The New Batman
Haters gonna hate but the Twilight star IS the new Batman!
- Robert Pattinson has been cast as the new Batman for Warner Bros/DC Extended Universe movies.
- Pattinson will replace Ben Affleck who left the project in February 2019.
- Aside from Pattinson, actor Nicholas Hoult was also considered for the role of Batman.
Disney Pixar Unveils First Look at New Movie ‘Onward’ Starring Tom Holland and Chris Pratt
Spider-Man and Star-Lord as elf brothers? Bring it on!
- Disney Pixar’s new animated film will star Marvel Cinematic Universe actors Chris Pratt and Tom Holland.
- Pratt and Holland will play the role of brothers.
- The movie will hit theaters worldwide on March 6, 2020.
Like Us On Facebook
2 Filipinos Dead, 2 Still Missing, 18 Injured in Beirut Explosion
Greece Turns Ancient Shipwreck Into Amazing Underwater Museum
Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab Vows to Make the People Responsible for Beirut Explosion “Pay the Price”
Emirates To Pay Funeral Costs Of Passengers Who Get Infected With COVID-19
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
Archeologists Unearth Enormous 3,300-Year-Old Prehistoric Bird Claw, and People Have Varying Opinions About What to Do With It
Filipino Community in Washington D.C. Demands “Barkada” Restaurant to Change Its Name Due to Cultural Appropriation
Why People Often Say “Bless You” When Someone Sneezes
- Interesting7 days ago
Video of a Vlogger Doing Nothing for 2 Hours Easily Got 1.6 Million Views
- OMG7 days ago
Doctors Remove Live Worm From Woman’s Tonsil After Eating Sashimi
- News6 days ago
500,000-Year Extinct Weishan Volcano in China Appears to be Recharging
- Inspiring6 days ago
6-Year-Old Boy Saves Sister From Dog Attack, Receives ‘Captain America’ Shield And Other Gifts