Truth be told, there’s something fascinating about the animals and their natural ways. For some vague reasons, despite their inability to speak human language, through facial expression and body language, they can (unwittingly) convey a plethora of ideas. Through tail wagging and panting, dogs are able to express their simple joy in seeing their masters after a long day of work. Through yawning in boredom, cats are able to express their nonchalant thoughts about the futile existence of the entire inferior human race. We can learn a lot of things about them just by merely watching them live their life for a few minutes during a lazy afternoon.
Apparently, an artist named Joshua Barkman had the same idea. Using his talent, he created the False Knees comics – a collection of cartoon drawings containing a few dark and humorous comic strips showcasing sassy animals that would surely bring a smile on your face.
So, if you’re having a bad day, sit back, relax, and enjoy the sassiness.
1. Well, it’s official, geese are evil.
2. Geese are Evil 2 – Electric Boogaloo.
3. Ah, nothing beats a morning filled with melodies of the good ol’ pound town.
4. Goose is such an ugly language.
5. Identity crisis isn’t exclusive to humans.
6. It seems that Joshua Barkman haves a fewunderlying issues with geese.
7. Why go south though?
8. Enjoying the little things.
9. Raccoons don’t give a crap.
10. Playing the victim card again, I see.
11. To be fair, it’s hard to play alpha when you’re small.
12. Cats taking over the world, one small step at a time.
13. This squirrel is the only sane creature in the entire world.
14. Nothing beats eating a rotting carcass on a lazy afternoon.
15. House plants are just pretending to be immobile, but they’re actually preparing for a world domination.
16. That’s kinda terrible, and sad.
17. Well, that didn’t end well.
18. He’s probably training for his evil plans.
19. That’s cold.
Follow On Facebook
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
5-Year-Old Artist Already Getting Commissioned For Her Paintings
Hiker Discovers Creepy Alien-Like Creature That “Smells Like Rotting Flesh”
New York Store Is Selling ‘Wet Pants Denim’ For $75
Burglary Victim Writes Heartbreaking Note Begging Robber To Return Last Photos Dog
Meet The Gorgeous Actress Who Portrayed Zombie Queen In ‘Army Of The Dead’
Florida School Sparks Outrage After Editing 80 Female Students’ Photos To Cover Their Cleavage
McDonald’s Recruitment Poster Offers New Employees With Free iPhone After Working For 6 Months
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture
Crazy Story Archives
News9 months ago
Mexican Residents Tie Mayor To Tree After He Failed To Fulfill His Campaign Promise
Interesting9 months ago
Diver Coaxes Octopus To Trade His Plastic Cup For A Shell
OMG10 months ago
Chilling Footage Shows Guy Carrying His Tinder Date’s Corpse Inside A Suitcase
OMG9 months ago
Bride Asks Husband If She Can Hug Her Ex-BF “One Final Time” During Wedding