For the guys out there, explaining the complicated mindset of girls is difficult in nature. Not to diss or paint them in a negative picture, but normally, understanding them can be a bit tricky. When it’s hot, she wants cold, when it’s cold, she wants hot. Always wanting what is not.
Astkhik Rakimova, a talented illustrator from Russia, decided to create a series of funny comics in order to convey her thoughts about this fascinating nature of women. Truth be told, how many of you women out there can relate to some of these?
1. Why are you so attracted to douchebags and bad boys?
2. Always playing coy in order to look timid in front of the guys.
3. What is it again? Double standard is a myth?
4. Come on woman! Make up your mind!.
5. Scheming is a part of them. What a bunch of schemers!
6. Playing coy part 2: Electric Boogaloo
7. Admit it, every girl is an inner shopaholic. It’s in the blood.
8. Nah, I won’t fall for that innocent look and Disney face again.
9. Come on! Always following around to clean up your mess!
10. it’s like you have an extra space in there.
11. Men will be men. Why’d you even wear that skimpy outfit in the first place?
12. Yeah, those hairstyles are just a phase. Your hair’s perfectly fine.
13. ‘Member those expensive heels inside your cabinet? Yeah, there’s a reason why you don’t use them anymore.
14. Remember girls, don’t let the amazing lighting of the department stores fool you.
15. Yeah, you just kissed our this month’s budget goodbye! sigh.
16. Yeah, I’m pretty sure you’re on the spectrum at this point.
Yeah, sometimes, girls can be as crazy as a mad hermit. But oftentimes, that’s what makes them adorable… at least, when they’re not driving you mad. If you want to see more from Astkhik Rakimova, check out her website.
Russian Guy’s Low-Cost Cosplays Are Extremely Hilarious, He Became An Instagram Sensation
This guy loves his sausages – and his blow-up doll!
We’ve seen our share of great cosplays and then we’ve seen those terrible low-cost cosplays, particularly those ones from Anucha “Cha” Saengchart, a hilarious cosplay enthusiast from Thailand who made a name on social media as, well, the LowCostCosplay guy.
Well it looks like he has inspired others to take his footsteps in entertaining us with ridiculously funny cosplays. Apparently, there’s a guy from Russia who’s been doing the same thing.
Based in Moscow, Russia Alexander Kravets has become an Instagram sensation of his own with tens of thousands of fans following his posts. ...
How Disney Animated Films Would Have Ended If Protagonists Used Logic
Happily ever after would’ve been achieved faster.
One of the most aggravating things in movies is encountering characters that are prone to irrational thinking. Oftentimes, their illogical decisions lead to unnecessary conflicts. Regardless if the climax end up being good, we couldn’t help but think that all these could be solved by simple logic. Long story short, they’re a bit unrealistic and unbelievable.
Take Disney animated films for example. Their characters are oftentimes a bit illogical with their decisions. These irrational thoughts are often disguised as “kindheartedness” and “being innately good.” While this could serve as a band-aid, we viewers are still prone to thinking about the “ifs.” What if the characters just acted a little bit more ruthless for the greater good? What if they are a bit more logical? What if they acted a bit smarter to solve their problems?
It’s annoying and frustrating at the same time, especially if the huge mess could’ve been solved by simply talking to each other. The following are some great examples of how Disney animated films would’ve ended if their characters used logic in solving their problems....
40 Times Parent Failed Their Kids in Funny and Epic Proportions
Even though parents love their kids unconditionally, they still fail from time to time.
Every parent loves his/her kid – there is no doubt about that. However, parenting itself can be a very rigorous task. You sometimes lack sleep, as you make sure your baby goes into slumber first. You occasionally find yourself cleaning your home’s wall, as your kids thought it was a blackboard. Nonetheless, parenting is a great experience and you do it out of love.
Apparently, in this journey, parents can sometimes fail despite their best intentions. In this list, we will show all epic fails from parents around the world. There is no need to worry, though. They are nothing serious, but you can definitely relate to all of them. Scroll down and let us know which one is your favorite!