- Elon Musk’s SpaceX has successfully launched he SpaceX Falcon 9 along with the Crew Dragon capsule.
- As it lifted, it aired live footage of the Earth and surrounding areas.
- This prompted people to poke fun on Flat Earth believers, prompting the latter to defend their beliefs.
The successful launch of Elon Musk’s SpaceX rocket into orbit is an incredible feat and the live footage on board spells grave news for the stubborn flat-earthers of the 21st century.
Designed, built, and operated by Elon Musk’s SpaceX for the U.S. space program, the first purely private spacecraft SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launched with two NASA astronauts aboard. It launched from United States soil nearly nine years after the space shuttle programs ended.
People watched and cheered on as the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket took the Crew Dragon ferry ship and vaulted away from the Kennedy Space Center to the test flight to the International Space Station lab complex.
This historic first marked the end to NASA’s reliance on Russian Soyuz spacecraft to ferry astronauts to and from the lab complex.
SpaceX and Flat-earthers
The launch featured live footage from aboard the rocket which shows that the Earth is unquestionably round. This fresh proof of a spherical Earth may be troublesome to debunk for flat earthers and the social media community could not help but poke fun .
Here are some reactions we found online:
Still, some Flat-Earthers aren’t giving up the fight…
Of course, this is not the first solid proof of the Earth spherical shape but flat-earthers continue to dismiss everything. Case in point, one of the leading flat earth theorists that the Earth is a flat disc with the Arctic Circle in the center and surrounded by a 150-foot-tall wall of ice guarded by NASA employee at the rim.
Another popular one is the conspiracy theory photos showing the planet as spherical are Photoshopped and airplane GPS are rigged to create the illusion of a round earth.
As of press time, only a few defendants of the flat earth theory have posted about the SpaceX launch.
Hawaii’s Pūhāhonu: Earth’s Largest Volcano Discovered Underneath Two Rocky Peaks
It’s twice larger than Mauna Loa.
- Pūhāhonu stands at only 170 feet above sea level.
- Scientists used quantitative modeling to determine that the volcano is twice larger than Mauna Loa.
- It is also considered as the hottest volcano in the world.
Scientists Map Entire Surface of the Moon For the First Time
“This map is a culmination of a decades-long project.”
- For the first time in decades of studies and moon explorations, scientists have created an exhaustive map of the moon's entire surface.
- This new map is named as the "Unified Geologic Map of the Moon" and is available for viewing online.
- The data were from the Apollo explorations and the newer satellite missions SELENE and LOLA.
Australia Records “Fastest Internet Speed Ever”
You can download over 1,000 HD movies in 1 second.
- Australian scientists have recently reported that the country has recorded the world's fastest internet data speed at 44.2 Tbps.
- This became possible because of a micro-comb technology, experts said.
Man Sets Guinness Record With World’s Tallest Mohawk
10 Wound Care Regimens, Fact or Myth
Mom Puts Up Christmas Decors Early This Year To Cheer Up Her Kids – And The Whole Neighborhood
Nightclub-Goers Party In Wuhan As City Continues To Report ZERO Covid-19 Cases
Ancient Shipwreck Ladened with Gold Found in Diamond Mining Territory
Black Man Gets Harassed By Police For Wearing An Expensive Watch
Woman Rollerblades with Horse Behind Sunset
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
People6 days ago
9-Year-Old Boy Works As A Mascot To Earn For His Family
History4 days ago
‘The Silent Killer’: The Untold Story of Nieves Fernandez, The Teacher Who Killed 200 Japanese Soldiers
OMG6 days ago
‘Liquid Gold’ Rush Causes Poaching of World’s Most Expensive Tree in the Philippines
OMG6 days ago
Bus Passenger Spotted Using Large Snake As A Face Mask