- Two teachers from St Louis, Missouri have been charged for organizing a “fight club” in their class.
- Their students, who are ages 3 to 4 years old, were captured on film exchanged punches and kicks under day care workers’ direction.
Teachers play a vital role in our communities. Primarily, their job is to shape young minds and help our children develop a lifelong love for learning. Along with the parents, they also assist in teaching good values so the students grow up to be responsible individuals in the future. So it’s totally understandable why people would be outraged when a teacher misbehaves and does the exact opposite of his or her appointed duties.
Case in point, not one but two day care teachers in St Louis, Missouri’s Adventure Learning Center have been heavily bashed by parents and netizens alike because of an old video that only went viral recently. As it appears, the teachers have now been charged for organizing a “fight club” for their students. The kids were 3 to 4 years of age.
Meet Mickala Guliford, 28, and Tena Dailey, 22 – day care workers and “fight club” organizers.
According to reports, the two have been charged with felony and endangering a child’s welfare after Nicole Merseael, a concerned mother, formally filed a complaint.
Apparently, it was Merseael’s 10-year-old son who captured everything on film using his iPad. The boy filmed his younger brother, who is only 4, in a fistfight with one of his classmates.
The kids were punching each other as the two teachers watched in the background, with one of them even happily jumping up and down.
In a media interview, Merseael shared that she is very upset about what happened and that her son is “very afraid” and “doesn’t understand why they punched him in the face.” Furthermore, the incident took place during her boy’s birthday.
Investigations later revealed that day care cameras had about 35 minutes of footage showing at least 6 children fighting under the direction of their teachers.
Both women have since been fired but Merseael has also filed a suit against the day care center for over $35,000.
2 Medal-Winning Chinese Female Athletes Are Accused Of Actually Being Men
People are noticing their achievements for all the wrong reasons!
- Two female runners recently earned medals after competing in a relay race in Japan.
- However, the athletes are making headlines for all the wrong reasons.
- The female runners are being accused of being men posing as women to compete in the womens' division.
Schoolboy’s Outrageous Drawing Helped Police Find ‘Suspect’
He got an awesome reward for his efforts!
- A young boy is being commended for his quick actions when he noticed a stranger trying to get into his school.
- The schoolboy told his parents about the strange man and they immediately contacted the police.
- The student even helped the police identify the "suspect" by drawing a truly outrageous sketch.
Toddler Calls 911 After Being Left In A Hot Car, Saves Himself And 6 Other Kids
They had been sitting in the hot car for 20 minutes!
- A four-year-old boy was trapped inside a hot car in a mall parking lot along with six other children.
- The kids were told not to leave the vehicle despite the sweltering heat.
- Luckily, the toddler managed to call 911 to save his companions.
Like Us On Facebook
Scientists Discover First Antarctic Frog From 200 Million Years Ago
Trained Dogs in South Africa Saved 45 Rhinos from Poaching
Woman Sparks Outrage After She Complained About Finding Other People at the Beach She Went To
Teacher Takes Care of Student’s Newborn Baby Brother While Family Awaits COVID-19 Test Results
- News6 days ago
Anti-Parasitic Drug Killed COVID-19 Within 48 Hours, Australian Scientists Discovered
- People7 days ago
Woman Completes 20 Courses from Major Universities While In Quarantine
- People7 days ago
Parents Shocked After 8-Week-Old Baby Learns To Stand Up On Her Own
- News3 days ago
Canadian Teacher Tells Student To “Go Back To The Philippines And Work On Rice Farms”