- A video went viral after a man somehow revealed the simple and possibly correct way to play on the corkscrew climber.
- The man on the video is shown easily sliding down the corkscrew climber as he demonstrated his method to his child.
- Not surprisingly, people are realizing that they have been wrong about playing on the climber all their life.
Most of us would like to believe that we have mastered every playground staple by the age of 10. However, it looks like we have been playing on the iconic ‘corkscrew climber’ wrong all this time. A man has revealed that there is a correct way to take on the climber and it’s surprisingly simple.
A video shared on Facebook shows a man taking on the corkscrew climber at a playground in Japan. Interestingly, he starts from the top and casually places one leg over one spiral then the other just below it. Amazingly, that’s all you need to do as gravity does its job.
Watch how he masters the corkscrew climber.
Who would have thought it was actually this simple, right? Most children usually just climb up the corkscrew and sometimes tire of it because they couldn’t figure out how to play with it properly. However, the real method happens to be just as simple as letting gravity take over.
It is unclear who the man is, but most agree that he’s just a smart dad who is showing his daughter how to play on the corkscrew climber. After demonstrating to the little girl, he then lets her climb on to the playset so she could try it out for herself.
Although some were delighted with the awesome dad for showing his daughter how to play properly in the playground, many were just surprised by how easy it could be to master the corkscrew climber. Others even pointed out that they learned something new today while some were shocked that their whole lives have been a lie.
We’ll never look at the corkscrew climber the same way again.
Whether it’s the correct way or not, it’s certainly an easy and fun thing to try the next time you find a corkscrew climber at a playground.
Never Do These 6 Things While Taking Apple Cider Vinegar
There are rules to follow if you want to include ACV in your diet.
- It's best to dilute ACV with water before drinking.
- Drinking it without a straw can harm your teeth.
- ACV is best consumed before meals.
Freezable Boxers Are Now Available To Prevent Your Thing From Sweating
Tired of that sweaty, icky summer feeling down there? Here’s what your thing needs.
- Cooling packs that are inserted in men's boxers are now available to avoid sweaty private parts.
- It's created to soothe the pain for vasectomy patients.
- Similar freezable bras are making waves recently, too.
This is Why You Should Never Kill a House Centipede
They actually have a use in your home.
- Centipedes have a useful purpose in your home - getting rid of unwanted pests.
- They use the venom stored in their two front legs to kill their prey.
- Getting rid of its food sources is the best and humane way to get rid of centipedes.
Like Us On Facebook
Chinese Vendors Are Still Selling Bats and Other Exotic Animals, Says A Source
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
Good News: 95-Year-Old Granny Recovers from COVID-19
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding