Connect with us


Bride-To-Be Unwittingly Swallowed Engagement Ring In Her Sleep





As they say, a lot of things can happen in between the proposal and wedding day. In fact, you can expect the unexpected sometimes.

Take it from this bride-to-be who, much to her surprise, woke up one day and realized she actually lost her engagement ring. The problem? She swallowed it – in her sleep!

Meet engaged couple Jenna Evans and Bobby Howell.

In a lengthy Facebook post that has since gone viral, 29-year-old Jenna Evans of San Diego shared how she woke up her fiance Bobby Howell on a Wednesday morning telling him she swallowed the 2.4-carat diamond ring thinking it was all a dream.

He was initially skeptical about her story but after it sank in, they found the incident to be extremely hilarious and laughed about it for over an hour.

Eventually, the couple went to a doctor and an x-ray revealed that, yes, Jenna indeed has the ring inside her body.

Jenna recalled:

“At this point, I could definitely feel it in my guts, it was starting to really hurt and make us nervous.”

A gastroenterologist was called and she was later told that an upper endoscopy would be the best solution. Everything was fine until she was asked to sign a form, you know, just in case she dies.

“I cried a lot because I would be SO MAD if I died. I waited a long time for that damn engagement ring and I WILL marry Bobby Howell DAMNIT,” wrote the bride-to-be.

Fortunately, the operation was a success and the team was able to retrieve the ring “beyond my stomach in my intestines,” shared the woman.

The doctors then gave the ring to Bobby, not Jenna who later cried “hysterically” as an effect of anesthesia.

After a few days, he finally gave gave her the ring back.
“I promised not to swallow it again, we’re still getting married and all is right in the world.”
Watch this video:

Like Logo on Facebook

View Comments