We live in the age of social media where most people share photos of their milestones or scenes from their everyday lives. That said, there are women who want to post nothing but great-looking photos on their Instagram pages. They often ask their boyfriends or husbands to take photos that they feel would get a lot of likes and these men have been dubbed as the “Boyfriends of Instagram” or Instagram boyfriends. Naturally, there’s now a Facebook and Instagram page devoted to these guys.
We’d like to think that all of these men willingly became their girlfriends’ or wives’ photographers. However, the reality is that there are also some of them who are forced to do it in the name of love. We’ve picked 25 photos of these Instagram boyfriends (both willing and forced) in action.
1. Spot the devoted boyfriend in this outfit-of-the-day photo.
2. He can consider this an intense workout session.
3. Wait…is that their kid?
4. Dude, that must've been one hell of an IG shot!
5. Danger be damned! He wants to give her the perfect IG shot.
6. Guy passing by: "I can relate, buddy."
7. Nobody has to know about the off-camera garbage bins.
8. His thought bubble: "How many calories are burned from this?"
9. The struggle is real, bro.
10. He's really getting into this.
11. He gets plus points for carrying her bag, too.
12. This is definitely a turning point in their relationship.
13. We're frankly worried about his shorts falling off.
14. There's no doubt her friends love him, too.
15. Her: "Make it look natural, honey."
16. The man is putting 101% effort here.
17. She seems annoyed. Maybe he's not getting the angles right?
18. It looks deceptively simple.
19. Let's hope he's also enjoying the view.
20. Well, he doesn't look too happy, does he?
21. Her: "Hurry up, babe! I can't hold this pose forever!"
22. How low can he go? Very, very low.
23. He really should have stopped her from getting on the pole.
24. Who would want to be this couple's third wheel?
25. We hope his back doesn't break from this.
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture