We live in the age of social media where most people share photos of their milestones or scenes from their everyday lives. That said, there are women who want to post nothing but great-looking photos on their Instagram pages. They often ask their boyfriends or husbands to take photos that they feel would get a lot of likes and these men have been dubbed as the “Boyfriends of Instagram” or Instagram boyfriends. Naturally, there’s now a Facebook and Instagram page devoted to these guys.
We’d like to think that all of these men willingly became their girlfriends’ or wives’ photographers. However, the reality is that there are also some of them who are forced to do it in the name of love. We’ve picked 25 photos of these Instagram boyfriends (both willing and forced) in action.
1. Spot the devoted boyfriend in this outfit-of-the-day photo.
2. He can consider this an intense workout session.
3. Wait…is that their kid?
4. Dude, that must've been one hell of an IG shot!
5. Danger be damned! He wants to give her the perfect IG shot.
6. Guy passing by: "I can relate, buddy."
7. Nobody has to know about the off-camera garbage bins.
8. His thought bubble: "How many calories are burned from this?"
9. The struggle is real, bro.
10. He's really getting into this.
11. He gets plus points for carrying her bag, too.
12. This is definitely a turning point in their relationship.
13. We're frankly worried about his shorts falling off.
14. There's no doubt her friends love him, too.
15. Her: "Make it look natural, honey."
16. The man is putting 101% effort here.
17. She seems annoyed. Maybe he's not getting the angles right?
18. It looks deceptively simple.
19. Let's hope he's also enjoying the view.
20. Well, he doesn't look too happy, does he?
21. Her: "Hurry up, babe! I can't hold this pose forever!"
22. How low can he go? Very, very low.
23. He really should have stopped her from getting on the pole.
24. Who would want to be this couple's third wheel?
25. We hope his back doesn't break from this.
Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Sends Apology Letter, Guy Sends It Back Graded Using Red Pen
When your ex wants you back but your inner grammar Nazi kicks in! This guy is savage AF!
Trust is a sacred thing that, once broken, can be hard to win back. So when a relationship ends because of cheating, you can almost always be sure that it certainly wouldn’t end well.
Take it from Nick Lutz, a college student who decided to break up with his girlfriend after she cheated on him.
Eventually, his ex decided to write him an apology letter, asking for forgiveness while, ironically, claiming no cheating ever occurred....
MMA Fighter Gets Brutally Knocked Out While Trying to Dance in the Middle of Fight
MMA fighter Joe “Nitro” Harding wanted to taunt his opponent with his dance moves — and it didn’t end well for him.
In the world of mixed martial arts (MMA), there are some fighters who mess with their opponents' minds by trash talking or showing off. For instance, Bellator fighter Michael "Venom" Page is known for sometimes doing dance moves in the middle of a fight.
Perhaps, Page inspired another MMA fighter to try to bust out dance moves while fighting inside the octagon. Sure, it's fun to watch but frankly, it's not necessarily advisable for fighters to engage in such a behavior in the middle of a match.
Joe Harding (left) and Johan Segas (right)
Internet’s Funniest Photoshop Troll Is Back With More Hilarious Photo Edits
Trust me – you wouldn’t want to ask this guy for Photoshop favors!
James Fridman is a legend in his own right – in Photoshop trolling, that is! The guy has made a name for himself on the internet for his hilarious way of responding to photo edit requests.
We’ve previously featured his stuff here on our site not once but twice. Obviously, we can’t get enough of this funny guy. We’ve become huge fans of his humor and so we’re giving you another chance to laugh along with us.
Go check out these 30 funny photo manipulations: ...