There are unspoken rules in life that need no inclusion in any physical rulebook. There are things you just don’t do. An example, you ask? How about boiling your unmentionables in hotel kettles.
In case you haven’t heard, it’s apparently a common practice among inconsiderate hotel guests to boil their undergarments in hotel kettles. It’s so common that experts are alarmed and feel the need to issue a warning for people to just not do it.
Experts warn that boiling your underwear in hotel kettles can spread deadly toxins.
Yes, that seems like a fair assumption.
Users have been spotted posting about the matter to their social media accounts, such as Twitter and the Chinese microblogging site Weibo. A Gizmodo writer scrolling through her Twitter feed saw someone post:
“Real question: does anyone I know clean their underwear in a kettle while travelling?”
And according to one expert, it is “super super super gross.” Dr Heather Hendrickson, a Senior Lecturer in Molecular Biosciences at the Institute of Natural and Mathematical Sciences at Massey University in Auckland, told Gizmodo:
“Please tell your friend to knock it off! Boil the water and pour it into the sink for washing items. Don’t put your dirty underwear into the kettle!”
Boiling kills most, but not all, microorganisms.
Bacteria that are highly resistant to high temperature and pressure may not immediately cause sickness when consumed, but their prolonged presence in certain environments can encourage them to produce deadly toxins. Dr Hendrickson added:
“Your friend is unlikely to have a large number of highly heat resistant pathogens in his dirty undergarments but we do not know what he DOES have in there or how sick he might be. There are simply too many unknowns and hotel kettles are not industrial strength cleaning facilities.”
Have you heard about this really gross practice?
Company Creates The Funniest, Most Sarcastic Soap Bars You’ll Ever See
#2 and #4 are the most hilarious!
Buying a bar of bath soap isn't exactly an exciting moment people look forward to. For the most part, we just go into a store, pick up a familiar brand, and take a quick glance at the packaging to get the right scent variant.
Well we can't say the same thing if you are buying Whiskey River Soap Co's products. Why, you ask? It's because the labels are freaking hilarious!
Are you an introvert? Or a middle child? an artist by profession, perhaps? Whoever you are and whatever it is you do, they have the right soap for you - and you'll laugh a lot as you read their products' packaging.
Woman In Labor Commits Suicide After Family Denied Her Request For C-Section
She begged to feel less pain but they refused.
Going into labor is no joke and it may be the most physically painful thing a woman can go through. And when Chinese pregnant 26-year-old mom, who was only known by her last name Ma, went into labor she wanted to have a C-section but her family didn't agree. That’s when she became so emotional she ended up committing suicide.
Ma, who was admitted at Yulin No. 1 Hospital in Shanxxi Province in northern China, recently jumped to her death, Chinese news outlets reported. A chilling footage of a distressed Ma in labor made the rounds online.
Ma reportedly couldn't bear the labor pain that she committed suicide.
Newborn Tragically Dies After Doctors Argued For 30 Minutes Inside Operating Room
Pregnancy and childbirth may be taken lightly by many individuals. However, giving birth is a very dangerous phase in a mother's life - this is because even little problems could lead to the death of either the mother or the unborn child.
In a chilling viral video, two doctors were seen fighting over a dispute in the operating room during an emergency caesarean section at Umaid Hospital in Jodhpur, India. As a result, the baby died of severe birth asphyxia, a condition wherein the body's vital organs like the brain do not get enough oxygen to function. The condition may be caused by delayed childbirth and a very long or difficult delivery.
The doctors involved in the incident were anesthetist Dr. ML Tak and gynecologist Dr. Ashok Neniwal.
Like Us On Facebook
2 Filipinos Dead, 2 Still Missing, 18 Injured in Beirut Explosion
Greece Turns Ancient Shipwreck Into Amazing Underwater Museum
Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab Vows to Make the People Responsible for Beirut Explosion “Pay the Price”
Emirates To Pay Funeral Costs Of Passengers Who Get Infected With COVID-19
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
Archeologists Unearth Enormous 3,300-Year-Old Prehistoric Bird Claw, and People Have Varying Opinions About What to Do With It
Filipino Community in Washington D.C. Demands “Barkada” Restaurant to Change Its Name Due to Cultural Appropriation
17-Year-Old Identified As Mastermind Behind Massive Twitter Attack That Hacked Accounts of Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Barack Obama
- Interesting7 days ago
Video of a Vlogger Doing Nothing for 2 Hours Easily Got 1.6 Million Views
- OMG7 days ago
Doctors Remove Live Worm From Woman’s Tonsil After Eating Sashimi
- News5 days ago
500,000-Year Extinct Weishan Volcano in China Appears to be Recharging
- Inspiring6 days ago
6-Year-Old Boy Saves Sister From Dog Attack, Receives ‘Captain America’ Shield And Other Gifts