- A young lion has been kept captive in a barn where tourists can take pictures with him.
- The cub, who has been named Simba, had been abused to the point that his legs were broken.
- Luckily, the little lion has finally been rescued and is already doing well.
There is no shortage of sad stories about animals being abused for tourism. One of these stories happens to involve a lion cub who had his legs broken and his spine damaged so he would stay still as tourists took pictures with him. Luckily, this is one story with a happy ending. The baby lion has finally been rescued and is getting a second chance at freedom.
According to reports, Simba was a lion cub who was kept in a barn in Russia in an effort to attract tourists. The little cub was found with several injuries on his body, mostly on his legs and spine. It is believed that Simba was also tortured and beaten by his captors. Luckily, the young lion would eventually find a savior.
Simba was in a sorry state when he was rescued
Simba’s savior is Karen Dallakyan, a veterinarian based in Russia who has been rescuing abused animals. The kindhearted doctor took the cub in and nursed him back to health. In addition to fixing Simba’s broken legs, Dallakyan also made sure the animal got all the love he deserves.
Simba with his savior Karen Dallakyan
Not surprisingly, the journey to recovery was not an easy one for Simba. After being kept in an abusive environment where he was always tied down, the young cub was understandably wary of people. However, Dallakyan never gave up on him.
Simba is a happy little lion today!
You can see more of Simba on Karen Dallakyan’s Instagram account. Additionally, you can also find out how to help the good vet in his efforts to continue saving abused animals in Russia.
California Gym Introduces a Bizarre Social Distancing Setup for Safe Workouts
Plastic pods allow people to workout separately and contain the spread of germs.
- Personal pods made of shower curtains and pipes were built inside the gym, each pod can accommodate one customer at a time.
- The pods each have a bench, a set of weights, and sanitizing equipment.
- Gym-goers have to book their appointments to guarantee their spots.
Amazing Kid Launches His Own Business At Age Six
“I want to be a millionaire,” the boy said.
- 6-year-old Alfie Bradley may be the youngest entrepreneur in Britain.
- He has set up his own grass cutting service business during the lockdown.
- He charges 10 pounds per service and he aims to become a millionaire someday.
Teen Gets Rewarded With Car and Scholarship After Spending 10 Hours Cleaning Up The Neighborhood
When you do good, good comes back to you.
- Antonio Gwynn Jr, 18, got himself busy for 10 hours, cleaning up the streets of Buffalo, New York following widespread protests in the area.
- His good deed captured the community's attention and much to his surprise, great rewards came his way because of his hard work.
Chinese Textbook Changes Bible Story, Claims Jesus Killed A Sinner
Huge Fire Breaks Out In Huawei 5G Research Facility In China
How An Old TV Caused An Entire Village To Lose Broadband Access Daily For 18 Months
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Sci/Tech3 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos6 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
Travel4 days ago
Sigiriya, an Ancient Fortress in Sri Lanka
Videos2 days ago
Huge Iceberg Flips Over On Arctic Explorers Who Tried To Climb It