- A surprised bride realized that her own future mother-in-law had worn a wedding dress to her wedding.
- People wanted to know all the dirty details about the incident but got a little more than they bargained for.
- The mother-in-law wore a bridal gown for a surprising reason.
A wedding is supposed to be one of the most memorable events in a woman’s life. However, one bride found herself looking back at her own wedding for a completely different reason. The lady’s future mother-in-law decided to attend the wedding in a wedding dress of her own. Interestingly, the bride had a stunning reaction.
Amy Pennza is an author who shared her experience on Twitter. Pennza shared a photo of herself from her wedding along with her future mother-in-law, who was also wearing a wedding dress. Pennza added the hashtag #weddingfails and people couldn’t get enough of the post.
Not surprisingly, netizens wanted to find out what happened when Pennza’s mother-in-law showed up in the wedding dress. Others wondered if the bride went through with the wedding or if she had reacted violently towards the woman. Luckily, Pennza finally offered more details about the incident.
It’s good to know that Pennza reacted with grace and class. However, she didn’t stop there. Pennza went on to explain a little bit more about her mother-in-law.
Through it all, Pennza shared that her mother-in-law is a great grandmother who never fails to support her grandchildren. In addition to that, she is amazingly generous to Pennza’s children as well.
It’s an amazing story about one woman who made the mistake of wearing a wedding dress for her son’s wedding and almost upstaged the bride but had a strange reason for doing so. Hopefully, this will teach people not to judge a book by its cover.
CCTV Footage Shows Overcharged Cellphone Exploding and Causing Fire
Leaving your device unattended for too long is a bad idea!
- A viral video on Facebook shows us the dangers of leaving a cellphone unattended while charging.
- The device later exploded several times and caused fire.
Chinese Employee Fired for Replying With OK Emoji to Her Boss
That manager totally went too far!
- A female Chinese employee has been fired for using the OK emoji in their group chat.
- According to the manager, the use of emoji shows a lack of discipline.
Dead Stingray Found With A Camera, A Book, And A Pack Of Cigarettes In Its Stomach
This poor creature!
- A stingray was found in an undisclosed location with the most unusual and heartbreaking contents in its stomach.
- The creature's belly was distended because it had eaten items left behind by careless people.
- The stingray had consumed a digital camera as well as other garbage items.