- Cat owner Adrian recently made waves online after sharing the adorable photos of his pets Atlas and CleoCatra.
- In a BoredPanda feature, we learn that Adrian got inspired to give his kitties their own cartoony eyes and mouths after seeing masks with different facial expressions.
You’ve probably seen that viral Snapchat filter which allows users to ‘Disneyfy’ their pet dogs. Naturally, the obvious question for cat-loving netizens was ‘where do we get something like that?’
Well we still can’t tell you about any apps or filters for cats but allow us to at least share you about this one: certified cat person Adrian has been having fun with his pets Atlas and CleoCatra – and his little project with them recently gained viral attention online.
As you can see in the photos here, the two feline Instagram celebrities have been turning heads on the net after Adrian added facial expressions on their faces using pen, paper, and some photoshop magic. We definitely can’t help but adore the cute kitties!
In an interview with BoredPanda, Adrian shared about what inspired him to give his furry buddies their own cartoon eyes and mouths.
“I’m always looking for ideas for creating creative posts and came across an image online with a white face mask with different facial expressions on it.”
“This gave me the idea to do the white strip facial expressions focusing on the mouth and eyes as these are the most expressive parts of the face.”
Adrian, however, was quick to admit that yes, obviously, there is “trickery” involved in the photos.
“The snippets of card and hand have been photoshopped in after I took the picture as it would be too difficult to match the same pose with different mouths and eyes each time. The eyes and mouths are modified from online clip art to suit the facial expressions. It was just a matter of working out which expressions worked best.”
Check out the rest of the images here:
Adrian describes Atlas, a Scottish fold, as a “joy to have around the house” because she’s “very quirky,” “always curious,” and loves following him around.
Meanwhile, Scottish longhair CleoCatra is “a lap cat who loves human attention… ” said Adrian. “You will often find cuddling together.”
If you can’t get enough of Atlas and CleoCatra (those names are just awesome, right?), you can go follow them on Instagram to see more of their adventures.
Online Shoppers Got Duped Into Buying Miniature Versions of Full-Size Products
Check carefully before you buy, please!
- Facebook user Gio Lumines' mother thought she got a great bargain for a full-size cabinet, but what she got was a doll-size version.
- People who commented on his post were victimized the same way and they posted pictures of miniature items that they got.
- One user got a giant airpod instead of a miniature version.
Man Observes Social Distancing by Walking Around Town in a Huge Plastic Bubble
He brings social distancing to the next level.
- A man who wants to protect himself against the coronavirus while in public decided to take it up a notch.
- He walked the streets encapsulated in an inflatable plastic bubble.
- This whimsical act reportedly occurred after Victoria recorded 532 new cases and Premier Daniel Andrew threatened to close down entire industries in the future due to the virus.
40 Businesses That Are Having Way Too Much Fun
That Starbucks cup tho!
Sure, running a business requires a lot of work but let’s set things straight here: it doesn’t have to be serious all the time. Case in point, the photos you will see below perfectly illustrate that point.
World’s First Happiness Museum Opens in Denmark
Why Nevada’s U.S. Route 50 Is Called “The Loneliest Road In America”
Simple and Easy: How to Make a Self-Watering Planter
Stranded American Backpacker Adopted by Family in a Remote Village