The world is an amazing place, full of incredible natural phenomena and creatures that showcase the sheer diversity of the land we inhabit. However, it is worth remembering that the world around us can be a brutal, unforgiving place as well.
Here are 30 times nature made us say “no way!” Check out the list but be warned, this list is not for the faint of heart.
1. An enormous bat in the Philippines.
2. You should check behind your dresser more often, or else…
3. Bird tornado.
4. Toads casually riding on a 3.5 m. python.
5. A gigantic spider.
The uploader said:
“Believe it or not, this is one of the least dangerous spiders we have in Australia.”
6. Birds living inside dead pike’s mouth.
7. These bees found a new home.
8. A gecko hiding inside a toy spider.
9. When birds are trying to dominate the place.
11. Lizard shed his entire face.
12. A dangerous Dofleinia armata.
13. A deep-sea squid that looks like an alien.
14. The fox and the hound.
15. Spiders spun weaves to trees to save themselves from flood.
16. “Found a beehive while renovating an old house.”
17. A hedgehog skeleton.
18. Snaggletoothed snake eel.
19. A frog with eyes in its mouth due to macromutation.
20. You can see the back of an owl’s eye through its ear.
21. Mushrooms growing out of a fox’s skull.
22. This spider web shaped like Spider-Man’s mask.
23. An electrocuted snake was bitten by another one, which suffered the same fate.
25. Always check your shoes before wearing them.
26. Hydra Africana.
27. A cylindrical yeast colony growing inside a bottle of natural orange juice.
28. Grow bigger or face the consequences.
29. A mold that grow out of cat food can.
30. The Assassin Bug wears their corpses of its victims.
While the bug’s action is going to bring nightmares to so many people, it is actually its way to survive. It wears the corpses of it victims to hide from predators.
Influencer Asks Woman For Free Training And Charges Her A Hefty Fee For ‘Exposure’
Would you give a stranger free training and pay them for the exposure you didn’t even ask in the first place?
Gone were the days when celebrities, models, and athletes were the only ones who can promote a product or service. Now, in the world of social media, anyone can be an influencer.
Self-Proclaimed Gangster Arrested Carrying Ancient Gun From 1858
“Who tf he beefing with? Abraham Lincoln?” One netizen asked.
Usually, the arrest of a gang member brings a sense of relief to the surrounding community, who can finally breathe easily now the felon’s reign of terror has been cut short. However, when the Fresno Police Department announced the arrest of a self-proclaimed gangster, nobody was quaking in their boots at the sight of the bad boy in question.
Massive Crocodile Steals Huge Fish From Helpless Fisherman
“Run, Daniel, RUN! RUN! RUN!”
Fishing can be a truly rewarding sport especially when you reel in a huge catch. However, you also need to be wary of others who happen to have an eye on your fish. One helpless fisherman learned this the hard way when the large fish he caught was stolen by a massive crocodile.