It doesn’t matter if you are full time, part time, a student, or even an instructor – nursing is definitely a tough job to fulfill. Nurses work crazy long hours with an unreal amount of responsibility and they sometimes don’t get all the credits that they deserve.
So how do nurses cope with all these? A supportive family, some good friends, and a little bit of a twisted sense of humor. It’s not easy being a nurse, nursing student, CNA. So to go through their tiring shift, they sometimes need a little laugh. Here are 30 funny nurse memes:
1. This one is not only for nurses.
2. Or just working one rough twelve-hour shift.
3. Every move you make… I’ll be watching you.
4. I always knew nurses drink blood!
5. Ain’t that the truth.
6. Let’s just leave it at that.
7. Last resort.
8. On a good day.
9. Nurses and teachers share the same problem, I see.
10. Be realistic.
11. No, you didn’t!
12. Your turn, pal.
13. And smiling. Oh, and not dirty. And also doesn’t look tired!
14. I was there, witch.
15. Take a guess.
16. During emergencies at music festivals…
17. In Tinsel Town, yes.
18. Everything is fine and dandy.
19. Uh oh, better follow the nurse’s orders.
20. Well, they better take the medication then.
21. Just in case you were wondering and may not already be aware: both medications contain Paracetamol.
22. Then why are you here?
23. Sleep all day… nurse all night.
24. Oh, I can.
25. I dare you.
26. Nothing to see here, folks.
27. That must be the most rewarding thing.
28. My work here is done.
29. The hospital is certainly not the place to be for both nurses an patients to rest.
30. Everything is on fire; you’ll get used to it, though.
If you’re a nurse, which one did you relate with the most? Let us know in the comments section below!
Genius Dad Draws Open Eyes On His Eyelids So He Can Nap While Watching Over Baby
You gotta admit this is pretty creative!
How do you sneak in some nap time while you're watching over a baby? That's a common dilemma among parents, but one dad from China has come up with a unique solution.
The video, presumably taken by his wife, has since gone viral and became part of a compilation featuring hilarious daddy fails as released by China-based site K618.cn.
Dad Puts A Mic On His Son During Hockey Practice And The Results Are Hilarious
“Are we going to go to Badonalds after?!”
Some dads will truly take extra measures to understand their children. One awesome father decided to put a microphone on his son during the child's hockey practice so he could find out what the boy was thinking. However, he got so much more than he bargained for and the results are downright adorable.
Jeremy Rupke, aka Coach Jeremy, is a hockey coach from Ontario, Canada. The dad revealed that his son Mason recently got into the game and Jeremy wanted to understand the four-year-old's thoughts while he was on the ice. To do so, Coach Jeremy put a mic on Mason and recorded everything. Not surprisingly, the boy's ideas were cute and funny at the same time.
Meet Mason, the tiny hockey player who likes naps and 'Badonalds'.
Dad Helps Daughter Create ‘Rocket’ Project, Causes Massive School Evacuation
This is probably why you should let the kids do their own homework!
Sometimes too much enthusiasm can lead to epic fail. One over-enthusiastic dad decided to help his daughter create a rocket for her school project. Unfortunately, it was so realistic that people thought it was the real thing and called for a massive school evacuation.
The unnamed father revealed that his 13-year-old daughter had asked for help in making a Water Rocket for her school assignment. Although the teachers had indicated that parents were only allowed to supervise the project, the dad decided to unleash his "inner boychild schemes" and took over in the creation. Needless to say, his creation was so convincing that it could easily be mistaken for a real threat.
The young girl had only asked for help but her dad decided to take over the project.