Whenever you’re making a decision, you should really think carefully about its eventual outcome. That is true, especially for things that could potentially remain with you for a very long time. Babies, a new house, a car, you name it. But for the sake of this conversation, let’s stick to the smaller things. Take haircuts for example.
Oh, yes, talking ‘bout haircuts, they’re quite notorious in that regard. These people below, seeing them would make you say, “What the hell?”
Luckily for them, it’s temporary… unless, of course, they decide to try a new shenanigan with their hair dew.
1. Yeah, probably not the best way to tell us about your favorite fruit.
2. Seriously? Can someone explain the reasoning behind this?
3. That’s a huge lice nest. What else could it be?
4. Familiar isn’t it? Must’ve seen it from a morning cartoon.
5. Is that a paintbrush?
6. Growing old sucks. Pretending to be old is worse.
7. When you pause the game and your custom character ended up at the front of the screen.
8. “Barber, I want my hair to double as a blunt weapon!” “Say no more!”
9. When you thought you looked like a complete stud back in high-school.
10. When you’re old but Backstreet Boys is still life.
11. You laugh, but that hairstyle gives him +11,320 thorn damage.
12. He’s clearly a part Vulcan, part Predator.
13. Yeah, probably not a good idea to copy a Hollywood actress’ hairstyle.
14. ‘member the plastic aliens from Doctor Who? Yeah, we all ‘member.
15. “Dude… I hate to break it to you, but your hair is literally falling off.”
16. When you have to follow a strict haircut rule, but ponytail is life.
17. “Barber, I want a little bit of Japanese roof structure flair in my hairstyle.” “Say no more!”
18. Can’t decide if he’s supposed to be a lion or a sunflower. Probably both.
19. He’s the discount, Chinese version of Guile from Street Fighter.
20. “I want that Manning Face meme. You feel me?” “Say no more!”
21. Laurel wreath, afro version.
22. Defying gravity, punk version.
23. When you can’t decide between John Cena and Hulk Hogan.
24. Can’t decide if he’s emo or just ran into a tornado earlier.
25. Bruh, your new hairstyle DLC is glitching.
26. Tears of joy because he’s getting old.
27. He literally outgrew his boy band phase.
28. What’s with the bald scalp craze these days?
29. How do you even keep a straight face with that type of hairstyle?
30. He looks like a cross between a rock star and a pron star.
McDonald’s Brows Are The Latest Bizarre Trend To Take Over Instagram
Say goodbye to the squiggle brows and welcome the new trend through the weird McDonald’s brows!
The eyebrows have become the obsession of the decade. From thin lines to nothing at all in the 70s and 80s, women now want to have their brows thick and long that they can groom every now and then. But the beauty trend seems to have fallen behind already as many people start experimenting with weird looks they can make out of their eyebrows.
The eyebrows are having a moment, and many ladies are taking advantage of the madness to popularize their own, crazy brow ideas. After the gory cut-out squiggle brows that came in just in time for the Halloween, we now see Instagram flooded with photos of the McDonald’s brows, and admit it, they’re not as appetizing as the popular food chain’s meals.
The fashionista ladies of Instagram are trying out the new eyebrow trend and it is taken after the famous logo of McDonald's.
The Comfort Of Being In A Long-Term Relationship Showcased In 12 Comics
Being in a healthy long term relationship is amazing.
When it comes to dating, a lot of young people often talk about the horrors of being in a long-term relationship. They often talk about the restrictions, fear of getting burnt out, and being limited to one partner. And they’re partially right. It’s hard to blame someone about this stuff. Being in a bad relationship would leave any people jaded and pessimistic about the stuff.
However, some of these people have clearly never been in a long-term relationship yet; or at least, a healthy one. This is probably one of the reasons why they often leave out the perks. Contrary to what most people believe, being in a healthy long-term relationship is actually one of the best experiences you’d ever have.
Being in a long-term relationship is very comforting. It sounds small, but when you’re with someone for a very long time, it’s irreplaceable. Being able to do even the most intimate and private things in front of your significant other is one of the best feelings in life. If you’re still not sold yet, these comics will give you the general idea about the comfort of being in a long term relationship....
60 of the Most Savage Responses People Received From Their Exes
Remember: Don’t ever expect to receive beautiful responses from your former lover, especially when you’re the one who broke up with him/her.
Remember the time when you hated your ex too much that you wanted him dead? Like seriously, you hoped for him to be run over by a truck or something. Nah, just kidding (though it might be true to some of you). Truth is, we all have ugly experiences with our past lovers. Otherwise, we would still be with them today.
In this modern society where communication is just one click or tap away, contacting or being contacted is just so easy. In fact, it can even be tempting for the exes to get in touch with their former significant others. Unfortunately, for them, some people chose to move on and forget everything about their bad experience. You definitely don't want to experience the rejection they went through.
Well, without further ado, below is a compilation of people coming up with the perfect response to their exes’ unsolicited advances. And believe it or not, most of them are like the work of the devil. Scroll down and judge for yourself!...
Like Us On Facebook
Slim 3-Feet-Wide House Separates Two Churches in Portugal
Calf Born on Valentine’s Day Has a Perfect Heart-Shaped Mark on Her Forehead
Awful Genetics Caused the Extinction of the Last Mammoths on Earth
Is Quaden Bayles Really 18 Years Old and His Bullying Story a Scam?
A “Prophet” in Malawi Allegedly Sells Soap That Can Wash Away Your Sins
Heartbreaking Video Shows Bullied Kid With Dwarfism Begging Mom For Rope To Kill Himself
After Seeing Heartbreaking Video of Bullied Boy, Comedian Raises Over $150,000 To Send Him to Disneyland
Here’s How China Managed to Build a 400,000-Square Feet Hospital in Just 7 Days