For those who grew up pre-internet, you have definitely spent a lot of time exploring maps, be it for homework, personal knowledge, or simply out of boredom. You were memorizing countries, their capital cities, rivers, mountain ranges, flags, and dreaming of visiting them all.
However, now that you’re older and wiser, you realized that all these maps that you have spent countless hours looking at were not useful like you thought. Some are so hard to understand, and some don’t even make sense at all. Here are 25 terrible maps that are so bad they’re good.
1. After the flat earth theory, comes the cat earth theory.
2. I’m confused.
3. “Drug dealer park.” Lol.
4. I guess it’s safe to say that pubs are everywhere in the UK.
5. I can’t read any of these places. Am I dyslexic now?
6. Is that a cloud of smoke? A cotton ball? Or a speech bubble?
7. “You can’t swim with us.”
8. “Noland.” Enough said.
9. Amazingly comprehensive map of every country in the world that uses the Mmddyyyy format.
10. Looks like the Matrix.
11. Well. That explains a lot.
12. It’s in the Goldilocks zone.
13. Artistic. But, why?
14. I must admit this is quite smart and funny.
15. How can they be so sure?
16. False! There should be way more fast food signs.
17. There is one missing.
18. I guess this is self-explanatory.
19. Same goes to 1508.
20. I suddenly want to own a Kangaroo.
21. And people from London.
22. Looks like something you pulled out of the shower drain.
23. They seem to enjoy making fun of how tiny Switzerland is.
24. Seems like there would be a fair share of swimming involved as well.
25. That is a big Brexit.
Many maps are static, fixed to paper or some other durable medium, while others are dynamic or interactive. But living in a world of social media, maps are now available online, which is why we get to see these terrible ones without going to the library.
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture