Have you ever tried stepping to a LEGO of your child? I can feel your pain. Scattered small toys from a child’s play are very inevitable and it is, too, very unlikely that you won’t step on them.
Of course, you can’t get mad with your child as he or she is only playing and enjoying their toys. But, what if their little toys are still spread out in every single corner of your house even when they are already done playing?
That’ll cause more headache than stepping on a LEGO, right? So, check out these 22 simple toy organizer hacks that will help you arrange your children’s playthings and other stuff.
1. Card Game Organizers
According to Sandra, the owner of Jazzie and Tahlia website, she just simply glued the game’s label on the containers from Ikea to easily define where their cards are.
2. This neat storage is complete, from pencil containers to toy drawers and magazine racks.
3. This DIY display shelf gives an instant “collector” feeling to the owner.
4. This magnetic knife holder can work wonders for you and your child’s toys.
5. Who thinks that a shoe organizer can also be a barbie compartment?
6. These flower baskets can be put in a good use by turning it over and sticking it to the wall.
Source: Centsational Girl
7. Your old can, too, can be recycled to be little toys’ case by putting some label.
8. This project turned out to be very useful to keep your kids’ small cars in place.
9. With the use of a lot of clear containers, your child can easily see which he wants to use.
Just advice him to put it back properly after.
10. This Modular Cube Table can work as a storage and coffee table.
11. Your unused tissue box can also be recycled and used as a little storage.
12. Have an unused board game? Why not frame it and be your cool wall art.
13. These hanging storage can also give a lot of free space aside from storing your kid’s toys.
14. This organized LEGO storage is made up of bins and a lot of bins to build.
15. Why not try to create your own little hammock for your child’s stuffed toys?
16. These pencil cases can also work as your child’s colorful puzzle storage.
17. Your old buckets, too, can be reused to be a new magazine or coloring book holder.
18. Did you know that spice racks can also be your kid’s little book holder? Yes!
19. Although it looks simple, this ball holder can save up a lot of space
20. Make your storage making more creative by creating a DIY hanging toy holder.
21. Convert your old wagon into a very useful and unique bookshelf.
22. Your unused popsicle molds, too, can be transformed into a simple craft holder.
Time to get those hands and feet working and create these DIY projects.
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture