Have you ever tried stepping to a LEGO of your child? I can feel your pain. Scattered small toys from a child’s play are very inevitable and it is, too, very unlikely that you won’t step on them.
Of course, you can’t get mad with your child as he or she is only playing and enjoying their toys. But, what if their little toys are still spread out in every single corner of your house even when they are already done playing?
That’ll cause more headache than stepping on a LEGO, right? So, check out these 22 simple toy organizer hacks that will help you arrange your children’s playthings and other stuff.
1. Card Game Organizers
According to Sandra, the owner of Jazzie and Tahlia website, she just simply glued the game’s label on the containers from Ikea to easily define where their cards are.
2. This neat storage is complete, from pencil containers to toy drawers and magazine racks.
3. This DIY display shelf gives an instant “collector” feeling to the owner.
4. This magnetic knife holder can work wonders for you and your child’s toys.
5. Who thinks that a shoe organizer can also be a barbie compartment?
6. These flower baskets can be put in a good use by turning it over and sticking it to the wall.
Source: Centsational Girl
7. Your old can, too, can be recycled to be little toys’ case by putting some label.
8. This project turned out to be very useful to keep your kids’ small cars in place.
9. With the use of a lot of clear containers, your child can easily see which he wants to use.
Just advice him to put it back properly after.
10. This Modular Cube Table can work as a storage and coffee table.
11. Your unused tissue box can also be recycled and used as a little storage.
12. Have an unused board game? Why not frame it and be your cool wall art.
13. These hanging storage can also give a lot of free space aside from storing your kid’s toys.
14. This organized LEGO storage is made up of bins and a lot of bins to build.
15. Why not try to create your own little hammock for your child’s stuffed toys?
16. These pencil cases can also work as your child’s colorful puzzle storage.
17. Your old buckets, too, can be reused to be a new magazine or coloring book holder.
18. Did you know that spice racks can also be your kid’s little book holder? Yes!
19. Although it looks simple, this ball holder can save up a lot of space
20. Make your storage making more creative by creating a DIY hanging toy holder.
21. Convert your old wagon into a very useful and unique bookshelf.
22. Your unused popsicle molds, too, can be transformed into a simple craft holder.
Time to get those hands and feet working and create these DIY projects.
5 Food Items You Shouldn’t Put in the Refrigerator
Keep these somewhere else.
YouTuber Proves We’ve All Been Eating Burgers The Wrong Way
Oh gosh. My entire life is a lie!
Who the hell doesn’t like burgers? I, for once, am a sucker for a good sandwich. Well sure I know burgers aren’t exactly the healthiest of food choices but I always consider it as my little “guilty pleasure.” After a long day of work, I sometimes go out and grab my favorite burger to reward myself and kick the stress away.
Personally, I think there is always something satisfying about biting that special bun filled with meat, cheese, sauce, and a few vegetables. Call me corny or whatever but there’s really something “magical” about how all the different flavors perfectly mix together. Burgers are definitely my favorite!
The only downside to the damn thing, however, is that eating it can be a bit messy. It’s a struggle to keep the food together especially if you are eating a big one....
Man Proves TSA is Useless, Assembles Lethal Weapons from Common Airport Store Items
This may likely spell the end to the TSA’s run on terrorizing senior citizens with colostomy bags and special needs children.
Airport security, with their x-rays, metal detectors, and random luggage inspections are there for a reason. They protect passengers and airlines from hijackings and terrorist attacks by screening commuters for weapons.
U.S. airport security was further tightened after 9/11 when U.S. Homeland Security established the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to provide enhanced screening for possible weapons.
However, one man has proved the TSA pointless after he assembled a lethal weapon using a hodge-podge of items he purchased from an airport terminal's convenience store....
Like Us On Facebook
Company Makes Awesome ‘Sword Keys’ That Will Make You Feel Like A Real Hero
Romantic Guy Uses Drone to Meet Girl from A Nearby Building and Their Quarantined Love Story’s The Sweetest
Chinese Vendors Are Still Selling Bats and Other Exotic Animals, Says A Source
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak