Life can get you down. It is no secret that there different types of struggles being faced worldwide by many people and animals. It can help to have a smile or two as inspiration to meet a new day.
If you’re in a rut, having a tough time, or you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, it’s time to turn that frown upside down! Here are are some nice, lovely facts to remind you the world can be a pleasant, beautiful place to live in.
1. To avoid drifting away from each other, sea otters hold paws while sleeping.
2. Mama dolphins sing to their baby while they’re still in their belly.
3. A penguin named Nils Olav was knighted in Norway.
4. Puffins are extremely monogamous. They only mate once.
5. Polar bears rub themselves on the snow to clean their fur.
6. You can exchange your empty bottles to feed stray animals.
7. Male puppies mostly let female puppies win when they play.
8. A cat version of Corgi.
9. Humpback whales protect smaller marine creatures from kil!er whales.
10. Baby elephants suck on their trunks for comfort.
11. Unicorn is Scotland’s national animal.
12. Damselflies form a heart when they mate.
13. Cows have best friends, too.
14. Mickey and Minnie Mouse voice actors were actually married in real life.
15. Marvel made a superhero called “The Blue Ear” support Anthony Smith who has hearing problems.
16. There’s no mosquito in Iceland.
17. Honey doesn’t spoil.
18. Muriquis love to hug.
19. The “9 Nanas” baked goodies for those who are hungry every week for over four decades.
20. To show their gratitude for Canadas help during WWII, the Netherlands sends them 20,000 tulip bulbs every year.
21. Young goats pick up accents from other goats.
22. According to physics, we are made of stardust.
Which one is the most “awww” worthy for you?
Dad Arrives At School As Iron Man After Classmates Called Daughter A Liar
“My daughter was so happy she kept telling everyone ‘this is my dad.’”
Throughout the years of the internet, we’ve heard of fathers around the world giving their all to make their kids happy. Today, we’re going to add another dad to the list.
A father in Beijing, China went above and beyond to cheer his daughter up after her classmates teased her. Bao Guojian’s daughter Lele, who was seven years old at the time, was called a liar when she told her classmates that her dad is Iron Man. So what did the dad do to defend her daughter’s honor? He arrived at her school wearing a costume of the popular Avenger.
Young Inventor Creates Smart Gloves That Translate Sign Language Into Speech
Sign-IO could make communication so much easier for the hearing impaired!
What's the coolest thing that you've done at the age of 25? A young inventor from Kenya has come up with an amazing device that will make communication much easier for the hearing impaired. His smart gloves can actually translate sign language into audio speech.
Roy Allela is a 25-year-old technology enthusiast from Kenya who came up with an awesome idea. In an effort to help his hearing-impaired niece communicate with her family who doesn't understand sign language, he came up with Sign-IO. The smart gloves can be hooked up to a phone via an app and amazingly processes each finger movement, translating it to audio.
Sign-IO is hooked up to an app that translates sign language into audio.
Man Plants 6,000 Trees To Honor Late Wife, His Secret Message Revealed 15 Years Later
Probably the sweetest thing you’ll read today.
Winston and Janet Howes had a relationship that most people could only dream of. It was love at first sight, and nothing could stop it. As the days of their relationship story passed, their love was becoming just stronger.
The couple married in 1962, moved into a quaint farm home in rural England and started working on building a family of their own. Shortly after moving to the wide open 112-acre fields of Wickwar, Gloucestershire, Janet gave birth to their son, and their life was truly a dream. Then the unthinkable happened.
Like Us On Facebook
Daredevil Tried Proving Earth Is Flat, Dies After Launching Himself in Homemade Rocket
Teacher Stumbles Upon an Adorable Sight of Three Baby Bears “Dancing” in the Forest
A Puppy Who Can’t Walk Becomes Friends With a Pigeon Who Can’t Fly
Teen Girl Shares Sad Story of Living In The Wuhan Outbreak
A “Prophet” in Malawi Allegedly Sells Soap That Can Wash Away Your Sins
Is Quaden Bayles Really 18 Years Old and His Bullying Story a Scam?
Woman Captures Powerful “Eye of the Storm” Photo When Storm Ciara Subsided
Calf Born on Valentine’s Day Has a Perfect Heart-Shaped Mark on Her Forehead