If you think you’ve seen the most extraordinary things in life, think again. Creative people invent things every day, and a lot of these inventions are pretty weird.
Since it’s impossible to travel around the world to take a glimpse of these surprising things, you still have the internet to turn to. Here are 20 inventions that are so bizarre, we can’t believe they actually exist.
1. This scarf glows when you take a picture, which is a perfect accessory for celebrities against paparazzi shots.
2. A tissue that carries an infected human sneeze.
3. Adhesive soles that you can use anytime and anywhere.
4. A powder that can turn dirty water into clean water
5. The book covers are covered so you won’t judge it.
6. Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream created a graveyard for their discontinued flavors.
7. A not so very helpful flavor guide.
8. Doors that you can open without using your hands.
9. A perfect gadget to have a selfie with your dog.
10. Hands-free Oreo dispenser.
11. Black toilet paper.
12. A remote controlled mop.
13. This screen will make the road much safer.
14. A pencil that you can plant.
15. A bus that is powered by waste.
Some inventions are created to make our life easier. But the border between brilliance and craziness is really thin, and that’s why certain good intentions can look pretty bizarre.
16. Now you’ll know what your news feed tastes like.
17. A very helpful cap.
18. A movie theater that has screens in the restrooms.
19. You can only read this book if it’s on fire.
View this post on Instagram
Pre-order campaign is on now ! Thrilled to launch the pre-sale campaign of Fahrenheit 451 – Heat-sensitive artist book in a limited edition. 150 copies available here : www.superterrain.fr/f451 — Link in bio. Enjoy and spread the word to all firemen ! 🔥👌Video : @jo.frenken #superterrain #f451 #fahrenheit451 #burningbook #bradbury #specialedition #graphicdesign #silkscreen #artistbook #fireman #dystopia #itwasapleasuretoburn #ink #book #heatsensitive #montag #waldeckneel #staytuned
20. The wetter the better.
As you can see, some of the items here are pretty cool; you might even want to get one after reading this. But what made them bizarre is the fact that they are definitely outside the norm. However, some of the weird innovations could prove to be helpful over time, even if you initially thought otherwise.
Netizens Are Disgusted After YouTuber Kisses His Sister As A “Prank”
Of course, the stunt immediately backfired.
It’s one of those facepalm moments when you realize the world has gone crazy enough to do something like this – and then proudly post it online for everyone else to see.
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Men who actually used these special cages were interviewed and their experiences proved very interesting indeed.
Ladies... is your boyfriend or husband having problems staying faithful? Sometimes just saying that you will leave him once he cheated is not enough to keep his junk in his pants. Perhaps a more drastic measure is required, something as drastic as putting his member in a cage.
Obese Cops Sent to “Belly Destruction” Boot Camp for Intense Training
“There are so many problems if you’re a fat cop. “
The big disadvantage of having overweight cops? They’d have a hard time chasing crooks in case the need arises.
Like Us On Facebook
Filipino Guy Creates Prosthetic Face Mask That Looks Creepy And Cool
Crazy Norway Landslide Sweeps Away 8 Houses Into The Sea
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
- Interesting6 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG6 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring6 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- Sci/Tech6 days ago
Hawaii’s Pūhāhonu: Earth’s Largest Volcano Discovered Underneath Two Rocky Peaks