Memes have become a part of our social media lives. Some are controversial, others are relatable, but most of them are just downright funny.
The web is littered with tons of great memes bouncing around the corners of Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit. Here are 20 random photos from the web that have been turned into hysterical memes.
1. I am this close to having a mental breakdown 99% of the time.
2. Grandparents be like: one little snack before you go home.
3. Every nurse’s dream.
4. When the teacher asks who is presenting next.
6. If the chair in your room had an actual face.
7. Me: Sit! Dog: You sit! Me: Ok
8. Performs 12-hour, life-saving surgery. Patient thanks God.
9. Me in the morning after a cup of coffee vs. Me around dinnertime waiting for my husband to get home.
10. When the pizza man said he’d be there at 5 and it’s 5:01.
11. The first time you hear “Mom!” vs. the 7,567th time.
12. It’s called high fashion.
13. When you sneeze so hard, your mustache changes lips.
14. Me calling my husband to let him know I got all three kids to bed by 7:30 pm.
15. Coffee? Just one cup, please.
16. When a nurse takes up gardening.
17. Balenciaga’s inspiration for their $8000 coat.
18. When you try to hug her, but she’s still mad at you.
19. What is even the point of Jason Momoa’s bodyguards?
20. When your Uber driver is trying to get a 5-star rating.
If it weren’t for memes, Facebook would not be entertaining enough to steal that much of your time. Instagram would be little more than selfies and stylized pictures of food. And Twitter? Don’t even get us started.
In short, the internet would be a joyless void of constant news alerts, questionably reliable research, and self-centered social media posts from your contacts. Thankfully, memes were created to make our news feeds a little more worth checking out.
20 People Who Regretted Getting Asian Character Tattoos After Learning Their Meanings
These characters actually mean “golden pig.”
Tattoos can mean different things to different people. For some, skin art is a way of displaying their passion while to others, it can be a reminder of important people or even of life's milestones.
Needless to say, you should give it a lot of thought before deciding on a specific design. Remember that getting inked is always easier than having it erased.
Take it from these people who ended up regretting it after learning what their Chinese or Japanese character tattoos actually mean. They came asking Hanzi Smatter, who runs a blog "dedicated to the misuse of Chinese characters in western culture," for interpretation and many of them were shocked with the results....
Woman Shares Perfect Low-Cost Cosplay Recreations Of Celebrity Looks
#27 is too funny!
Thai social media star Benjaphorn "Sine" Chetsadakan broke the internet overnight after sharing a hilarious photo of a “prawn cracker dress,” which was her low-cost parody of actress Chompoo Araya’s red carpet look at Cannes Film Festival 2016. Thankfully, she didn’t stop with that just one look.
Sine, the young owner of an online plus-size clothing shop, has also recreated a couple of popular celebrity looks. Here are 30 of her perfect low-cost cosplay recreations.
Exhausted New Mom Pens Hilarious Poem At 4 AM While Husband Is Sound Asleep
“You’re gesturing for food… Daddy is snoring away, the way he knows best.”
Any new parent knows that caring for an infant can be exhausting during the first few months. One truly exhausted mom decided to write a hilarious poem at 4:00 AM while her husband was soundly asleep. Not surprisingly, people are loving it because it perfectly explains what mothers go through every night with their baby.
Caroline Olling Andersen is a new mom who has been taking care of her daughter's nighttime routines. The young mother admits that she and her husband agreed that she would take the night shift. However, Caroline still deals with some frustrations as her man continues to sleep while she does her job. At one point, Caroline decided to write a 4:00 AM poem titled "Daddy's Asleep" and it's so perfect, it's hilarious.
Caroline wrote the poem on a particularly frustrating night caring for her baby.