- A two-year-old girl just got a truly lavish ‘Harry Potter’-inspired present from her doting grandparents.
- The Ontario couple had an enormous Hogwarts playhouse built for the little girl in their back garden.
- The structure would make any Harry Potter fan green with envy.
It’s no secret that grandparents can be notorious in spoiling their grandkids. However, a couple from Ontario has truly raised the bar. The adoring grandparents decided to present their two-year-old granddaughter with a Harry Potter-inspired playhouse. The thing is, it’s almost a life-sized replica of Hogwarts itself!
Dave and Ruby Dunlop of Spencerville, Ontario truly adore their two-year-old granddaughter Logan and wanted to give her something that she would truly enjoy. Since Logan’s parents were huge Harry Potter fans, the Dunlops decided that the little girl should have her own miniature Hogwarts. But instead of getting a tiny playhouse, the grandparents went all out by having a huge structure built in the garden for Logan.
Who wouldn’t want a ‘Harry Potter’ playhouse?
The incredible playhouse includes the Hogwarts Castle as well as other Harry Potter locales like Ollivander’s Wand Shop and Platform 9 3/4. In addition to that, there are several tiny details including portraits of Albus Dumbledore and other characters throughout the miniature house.
Everything in the playhouse is a nod to J.K. Rowling’s books.
The Dunlops commissioned Charmed Playhouses in Alberta, Canada to work on the project, which took about six weeks to create. It also took another three days to build the impressive structure in the Dunlops’ back garden.
The fortress also features an awesome slide.
Tyson Leavitt of Charmed Playhouses is truly proud of what they have constructed for the adoring grandparents. “The Dunlops are elated to have the playhouse in their backyard as it will become the pinnacle of family memories for years to come,” he said.
Although the playhouse was made specifically for Logan, her younger siblings are also welcome to play. Needless to say, these children are truly spoiled.
Learn more about the story below:
‘Joker’ Movie Turns Stairs In New York Into A Tourist Attraction
- New York has a new tourist spot - that staircase where Joker's dance scene was filmed.
- Hundreds of fans have flocked to the area to have their photos taken, as they posed like the movie villain.
Pink Challenges Netizens To ‘Go One Day Without Criticizing Someone’
She’s sick and tired of all the negativity online!
- Singer-songwriter Pink has issued a worldwide challenge - go one day on the internet without criticizing anyone.
- In the past, the pop star has been bashed by mom-shamers for her parenting mishaps.
Female Twitter User Suggests Joker Should Be A Woman And Men Feel Attacked
Was it because they want Joker to remain a man or was it something else they can’t accept?
- Todd Phillips' Joker had everyone in awe as it finally hit theaters.
- The film has led to several debates among fans and even threatened security in some cinemas.
- Meanwhile, a female Twitter user has stirred a different kind of debate when she said that "Joker should have been a woman."
Like Us On Facebook
Daredevil Tried Proving Earth Is Flat, Dies After Launching Himself in Homemade Rocket
Teacher Stumbles Upon an Adorable Sight of Three Baby Bears “Dancing” in the Forest
A Puppy Who Can’t Walk Becomes Friends With a Pigeon Who Can’t Fly
Teen Girl Shares Sad Story of Living In The Wuhan Outbreak
A “Prophet” in Malawi Allegedly Sells Soap That Can Wash Away Your Sins
Is Quaden Bayles Really 18 Years Old and His Bullying Story a Scam?
Woman Captures Powerful “Eye of the Storm” Photo When Storm Ciara Subsided
Calf Born on Valentine’s Day Has a Perfect Heart-Shaped Mark on Her Forehead