- Ugandan woman Mariam Nabatanzi, 40, is called the world’s most fertile woman after giving birth to 44 babies.
- She now has 38 living children and the doctors have told her she’s no longer allowed to have more.
A woman from Uganda has earned the moniker “the world’s most fertile woman” for very good reasons. It may initially be hard to believe but yes, Mariam Nabatanzi has given birth to 44 children.
How is that even possible, you ask? Well you see, Mariam had her first set of twins when she was just 13 years old. She got married with her husband at age 12. Eventually, she gave birth to four twins, five triplets, and five quadruplets.
Life is tough for Mariam Nabatanzi and her children.
Now at 40 years old, the single mother, whose husband left her about 4 year ago, has 38 living children under her care. So she has to juggle her time working on three different jobs to provide for the entire family – and, of course, to send them to school.
“They can lack anything else,” she said, “but they must go to school.”
Doctors have already told her that she will no longer be allowed to have more kids and her uterus has to be “cut from the inside.”
According to her doctor, Mariam has “unusually large ovaries.” Unfortunately, using birth control was out of the question since it triggered further health problems. For example, she ended in a coma when she used IUD after having her 18th child.
In an interview, gynecologist Dr Charles Kiggundu shared:
“Her case is genetic predisposition to hyper-ovulate — releasing multiple eggs in one cycle — which significantly increases the chance of having multiple births.”
All the difficulties aside, Mariam is determined to keep pushing herself for her children. She says she recognizes that her children are God-given and so she will always do her best to take good care of them no matter what.
Watch this video feature:
Woman Pretends To Be A Bush To Witness Sister’s Engagement
“We are 1 yr apart.. why are our lives so different rofl”
- A woman found out that her sister's boyfriend was planning to pop the question and wanted her to be present for the engagement.
- Not wanting to be the third wheel, she decided to put on a ghillie suit and pretend to be a nearby bush.
- Not surprisingly, the pictures have gone viral as people can't stop laughing at her awesome effort.
Bullfighter In Critical Condition After Getting Attacked By Bull
When the hunter becomes the hunted…
- Mariano De la Viña, 57, has been rushed to the hospital after he was gored by a bull during a bullfight.
- He received serious injuries as a result of the accident.
Man Pre-Records Hilarious Message For His Funeral, Makes Mourners Cry With Laughter
“Hello? Let me out, I f–kin’ died in here!”
- An Irish man decided to make sure his funeral ended on a hilarious note by pulling one last prank on the mourners.
- He pre-recorded a message that would be played when his coffin is lowered to the ground.
- The message featured the man begging to be let out of the coffin and even included him singing a song for his loved ones.