- The Tripping Jump Challenge (a.k.a. Skullbreaker Challenge) has been making rounds on video-sharing site TikTok and parents are alarmed about it.
- The seemingly funny prank can actually be dangerous as it can lead to injury or death.
- One 16-year-old girl in Brazil has died after unknowingly participating in the said challenge.
Every once in a while, we hear about new online challenges that are just plain stupid and harmful. Remember the Tide Pod Challenge? Or the Condom-Snorting Challenge, maybe? Well there’s another one that could potentially cause injuries, if not actual death.
The ‘Tripping Jump Challenge’ (otherwise known as the ‘Skullbreaker Challenge’) has recently been making the rounds on TikTok. And parents are feeling alarmed about it!
As you can see on the video report below, the said challenge is actually a dangerous prank that victimizes and unsuspecting person who stands in the middle of two – and then gets brutally tripped by them as he or she later makes the jump.
What makes this really risky, of course, is that the victim – who has been caught off-guard – will likely fall hard on the ground and experience broken bones. Or even internal bleeding.
Case in point, a teen in Florida, Miami has been badly hurt by fellow students who bullied her into doing the challenge. She was immediately brought to the hospital and was in pain for several days. According to an NBC Miami report, the offending students have been placed under disciplinary action and the family of the victim has decided to transfer her to a different school.
Meanwhile, another case in Brazil ended tragically after Emanuela Medeiros, 16, hit her head on the ground really hard. The poor youngster suffered head trauma and eventually died. The incident happened in Antonio Fagundes Municipal School, said a Correiro Braziliense article.
Watch this report by WBNS 10TV:
Disturbing Footages Reveal People Spitting on Elevator Buttons in China Amid Covid-19 Outbreak
One woman was caught on camera, spitting and coughing on elevator buttons to spread the virus.
- Several videos have gone viral online showing us that some people in China are deliberately spreading virus by spitting on elevator buttons.
- The good news is that some of those who committed such irresponsible acts have been arrested by authorities.
Wuhan Lady Intentionally Spits on Doorknob Where 30 People Are Infected
This is just disgusting!
- A woman in Wuhan, China has been caught on camera deliberately spitting on a door handle.
- According to reports, 30 other people have already been infected by the coronavirus in the residence.
- The incident is now under investigation by the authorities.
Teen “Expelled” for Playing Pornhub Theme Song at School Talent Show
“When you know, you know.”
- During a talent show, a student drummed the familiar music of the porn website.
- The other students obviously know the sound too well, as the gym erupted into cheers.
- The clip was uploaded on TikTok, with one user saying it was "bullsh*t" that the student was expelled.
Like Us On Facebook
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding