- A TikTok video has gone viral online after it showed weird “alien-like creature.”
- Viewers have turned to Google to search for answers but found none.
- Others are convinced it is a proof of extra-terrestrial beings but some dismiss it as simply a “plastic toy.”
A strange video has recently gained viral attention onTikTok after it featured an “alien-like creature.” The said clip has since gained millions of views and until now, puzzled netizens simply couldn’t figure out what the mysterious creature really is.
Apparently, TikTok user stinkeyescrappy posted the footage on her account and wrote the caption “Hopefully someone can help me figure out what this little creature is.”
It looks creepy!
The weird reptilish being noticeably had lizard-like features and bumpy texture covering its entire body. It was spotted clinging onto a rock. According to the uploader, she found the bizarre creature in Boulder City, Nevada in the United States.
“PLEASE tell me thats not real im BEGGING YOU,” a commenter remarked.
Some have also noted that its arms look similar to a human and even compared it to the hellbender, a monster from Netflix series “Stranger Things.”
Meanwhile, other users turned to Google to find answers – only to find no relevant information whatsoever.
“Is this for real? I’m back from Google and I didn’t get an answer,” one remarked. Another confessed, “Me Googling ‘lizard with really long arms and legs.”
Alien conspiracy theorists, on the other hand, believe this might be an evidence of an extraterrestrial life form.
Or is it just a toy?
“I’m pretty sure it’s the old, dried, and sun-baked version of those toy sticky plastic lizards that you throw at the wall,” said one in the comments section.
Another joked, “Looks like cartoon lizard that got flattened by a truck and walked away.”
Watch the video here and see for yourself:
6 Countries That Have Banned McDonald’s
No surprise that North Korea is on the list.
Ronald McDonald seems omnipresent. It's like you can't go anywhere without seeing a McDonald's restaurant, especially if you're in an urban area. When you go to a place and you're not sure what to eat, the presence of the Golden Arch can be very comforting.
5 Countries with the Longest Lunch Breaks in the World
Three hours for eating and napping.
- The Spanish take their siesta from 2 pm to 5 pm.
- The Greeks take their time to eat lunch, their biggest meal of the day.
- Factory workers in China are allowed to take power naps.
Amazing Dog Helps School Children Cross The Street Each Day
“Sometimes he waits for children for one hour to make sure that they feel safe.”
- A viral video shows a dog helping young students cross the pedestrian lane in Georgia.
- Kupata is a well-loved dog in the town of Batumi. He works daily as a "traffic officer."
- He has become not only a local celebrity but also a social media star.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’