- It’s best to dilute ACV with water before drinking.
- Drinking it without a straw can harm your teeth.
- ACV is best consumed before meals.
Apple cider vinegar has become one of the healthy superstars and for good reason – this simple household staple has loads of reported benefits, from weight loss to improving heart health.
But there are rules to follow if you want to include apple cider vinegar in your daily diet. Make sure to avoid doing these things if you’re consuming ACV:
#1. Drink it straight
Apple cider vinegar is acidic and can thus irritate your stomach and esophagus. Some people take ACV undiluted in one quick shot (to get over the aftertaste) and then follow it up right after with water to wash it down. It’s best to mix the vinegar with the water instead. Use one part vinegar to ten parts water for your ACV drink.
#2. Drinking right after meals
ACV is best taken on an empty stomach. This maximizes its health benefits better and also boosts your ability to process the food you eat. Wait around 20 minutes after you drink ACV before you put food in your mouth. This gives the vinegar enough time to be digested.
#3. Inhaling it
Some people actually breathe this in for whatever reason. Stop doing this if you don’t want to harm your lungs, for breathing it can cause a burning sensation.
#4. Drinking without a straw
Because of its extreme acidity, apple cider vinegar can cause damage to your teeth if you drink it undiluted. Use a straw to drink your ACV and water mixture and be careful not to let the liquid having too much contact with your teeth. Also, wait at least 30 minutes before you brush your teeth after taking ACV.
#5. Drinking too much right away
Slowly but surely is the right way to go when drinking ACV. If it’s your first time to drink it, consume in little amounts first. You need to let your body get used to it before you increase your intake. Limit it to two tablespoons a day to avoid the side effects.
#6. Drinking before bedtime
Taking ACV right before you sleep can cause the liquid to climb back up your esophagus. For safety, you should remain upright for 30 minutes after drinking it to keep it from creeping back to your esophagus.
Freezable Boxers Are Now Available To Prevent Your Thing From Sweating
Tired of that sweaty, icky summer feeling down there? Here’s what your thing needs.
- Cooling packs that are inserted in men's boxers are now available to avoid sweaty private parts.
- It's created to soothe the pain for vasectomy patients.
- Similar freezable bras are making waves recently, too.
This is Why You Should Never Kill a House Centipede
They actually have a use in your home.
- Centipedes have a useful purpose in your home - getting rid of unwanted pests.
- They use the venom stored in their two front legs to kill their prey.
- Getting rid of its food sources is the best and humane way to get rid of centipedes.
The Truth About Whether Drinking Coffee And Tea While Pregnant Is Safe
Is it necessary to avoid all caffeine during pregnancy?
- Women have always been warned about drinking coffee or tea during their pregnancy.
- However, it has been revealed that moderate consumption will not harm the mother or the child.
- Caffeine should be taken in moderation throughout the pregnancy.
Like Us On Facebook
Chinese Vendors Are Still Selling Bats and Other Exotic Animals, Says A Source
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding
Good News: 95-Year-Old Granny Recovers from COVID-19